Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

I didn't think Indongo looked particularly great but dominated from start to finish. Hopefully they try and unify all four belts, Crawford will totally dominate him.

Burns was awful and the tactics all wrong. I had it 9 rounds to Indongo, 2 Burns, 1 level.

Bit annoyed with myself at picking Burns in the prediction league he's murder. I've been taking robbery potential into account with some of my picks. 

Indongo is wild,  Crawford would take the piss out of him. 

Half way through the first round my girlfriend asked me if the crowd thought they were at the football. :lol:

Edited by The Diabolical One

Good night last night despite the Burns outcome. There were a group of Namibians seated directly beside the exit myself and my mates left from and it was great to see virtually every Scot who passed them stop to congratulate them and shake their hands. A couple of the women were reduced to tears. They'll certainly have been left with a good impression of the Scottish people.

28 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Good night last night despite the Burns outcome. There were a group of Namibians seated directly beside the exit myself and my mates left from and it was great to see virtually every Scot who passed them stop to congratulate them and shake their hands. A couple of the women were reduced to tears. They'll certainly have been left with a good impression of the Scottish people.

Good to hear. Was at the last 2 Burns fights at the Hydro and seen my fair share of whoppers. Nice to hear that they got good hospitality, there seemed to be a few little pockets of Namibians across the arena. 

Bit annoyed with myself at picking Burns in the prediction league he's murder. I've been taking robbery potential into account with some of my picks. 
Indongo is wild,  Crawford would take the piss out of him. 
Half way through the first round my girlfriend asked me if the crowd thought they were at the football. :lol:

Same here. I had initially gone to put indongo in the prediction but I just thought that Ricky would get benefit of the doubt and it wouldn't be as wide as it was. Technically he ain't great so I went with Burns.

After a few minutes of the 1st round I bet Indongo to win by KO at 4/1 was offered double my stake to cash out in the 9th but held off unfortunately.