Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Just now, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

£20 a pop and they can't get Buffer? Not even fucking Jimmy Lennon. 

Eddie is taking the piss.

Buffer will be on the main event I'd imagine he doesn't do undercards. He's washed to f**k though JL far better these days

I put £5 on a Wlad win and the same in Joshua to win in rounds 4-6. Think the first bet is likelier to come in but I still see the fight as 50-50 overall.

Not sure that all makes sense [emoji23]

£20 a pop and they can't get Buffer? Not even fucking Jimmy Lennon. 

Eddie is taking the piss.

I can mind that MC Craig Stephen doing my fights and one time instead of introducing us he spent his time telling the crowd that he was appearing on the weakest link on BBC that week and advising everyone to tune in. Rocket

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I can mind that MC Craig Stephen doing one of my fights and instead of introducing us he spent his time telling the crowd that he was appearing on the weakest link on BBC that week and advising everyone to tune in. Rocket

Mark Burdis is the worst always gives the result away

I remember watching a Sky card about 20 years ago, Richie Evatt fought a comeback fight against a 3-5 kid called Isaac Sebaduuka. Evatt was quite highly rated at the time as he'd given Junior Jones a real fight recently and was expected to smash Sebaduuka. When they introduced the fighters, Evatt got the big build up and Sebaduuka was given a 'meh red corner Isaac Sebaduuka'. Of course, Sebaduuka sprung an upset and won by early KO and when they announced it they gave him a huge Buffer style "ANNNND THE WINNER..... BY KNOOOOOCK OUT.... ISAAAAC..... THE BEAST.....SEEEEEEEBBAAAAAADOOOOOOKAaaH!!!"

They gave him a fucking nickname in between the fight starting and him winning! Great days.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

I remember watching a Sky card about 20 years ago, Richie Evatt fought a comeback fight against a 3-5 kid called Isaac Sebaduuka. Evatt was quite highly rated at the time as he'd given Junior Jones a real fight recently and was expected to smash Sebaduuka. When they introduced the fighters, Evatt got the big build up and Sebaduuka was given a 'meh red corner Isaac Sebaduuka'. Of course, Sebaduuka sprung an upset and won by early KO and when they announced it they gave him a huge Buffer style "ANNNND THE WINNER..... BY KNOOOOOCK OUT.... ISAAAAC..... THE BEAST.....SEEEEEEEBBAAAAAADOOOOOOKAaaH!!!"

They gave him a fucking nickname in between the fight starting and him winning! Great days.

Keep pushing.