Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

If the judges had done their job Fury would be in the mix, all things considered, his performance against Wilder was nearly unbelievable.

To be honest everything about Tyson Fury is nearly unbelievable not just his performance. The man has made mistakes in his past and has been rightly criticised for some of the things he has said but what he has done in the last 12 months and how he has conducted himself transcends boxing, the man is a fucking phenomenon.

What's all this shite I see about someone getting punted last night for wearing a Union Jack waistcoat?

Given that there's zero percent chance of this being true, anyone know the real story?

No idea if this is true or not, but:

IMG_8057.thumb.jpg.c052b48a977ab423b7632d749aeae134.jpg

Whilst it could be complete nonsense, I did see first hand some c**t shitting in a sink at the MEN at Frampton v Quigg, so I wouldn’t completely discount it.

In terms of the boxing, The best way I could describe Warrington is relentless. He’s technically proficient without being anything special, but he’s so fit and tenacious that he just grinds opponents down and swarms their work.

Thought Whyte actually boxed reasonably well in spells, worked his jab and counterpunched nicely, but did get dragged in fighting at Chisora’s pace on various occasions, and Chisora’s bodywork was very good. Was an entertaining fight, although the big three and Usyk all beat both of them comfortably.

No idea if this is true or not, but:

IMG_8057.thumb.jpg.c052b48a977ab423b7632d749aeae134.jpg

Whilst it could be complete nonsense, I did see first hand some c**t shitting in a sink at the MEN at Frampton v Quigg, so I wouldn’t completely discount it.

In terms of the boxing, The best way I could describe Warrington is relentless. He’s technically proficient without being anything special, but he’s so fit and tenacious that he just grinds opponents down and swarms their work.

Thought Whyte actually boxed reasonably well in spells, worked his jab and counterpunched nicely, but did get dragged in fighting at Chisora’s pace on various occasions, and Chisora’s bodywork was very good. Was an entertaining fight, although the big three and Usyk all beat both of them comfortably.
You watched a man shite in a sink. You're fucked up dude

What's all this shite I see about someone getting punted last night for wearing a Union Jack waistcoat?
Given that there's zero percent chance of this being true, anyone know the real story?

Seen a post on SM suggesting that. Think it’s more a case of the stewards being instructed, not to allow any ‘Colours’ into the arena. Football shirts etc. Which seems sensible enough, but you could easily tell who was supporting who anyway. Not sure if that should have included a UJ waistcoat at an all British fight, in a Warrington section of the crowd, the hapless security personnel clearly thought it did. Seemed a pointless altercation.

I wouldn't put anything past J Stewart tbh. One weird individual

[emoji23] nicely jumped on JLYD.

The queue for the toilets were massive, mainly due to the matchroom white powder warriors taking all the cubicles, but loads of folk - such as myself - waiting for a piss. This vile animal decided he wasn’t waiting, whipped his breeks down, jumped on the sink and started dropping one. Hideous. Wasn’t up for pissing myself by leaving, so toughed it out.

A harrowing experience, and that’s the story of how I had the misfortune of seeing a man defecate in a sink. Merry fucking Christmas lads!

[emoji23] nicely jumped on JLYD.

The queue for the toilets were massive, mainly due to the matchroom white powder warriors taking all the cubicles, but loads of folk - such as myself - waiting for a piss. This vile animal decided he wasn’t waiting, whipped his breeks down, jumped on the sink and started dropping one. Hideous. Wasn’t up for pissing myself by leaving, so toughed it out.

A harrowing experience, and that’s the story of how I had the misfortune of seeing a man defecate in a sink. Merry fucking Christmas lads!
And a happy Christmas [emoji319] to you....

Wilder confirms he wants to fight fury again hope fury whips his ass then we actually get the top boxers that want to fight each other.

Next time around fury will be even fitter.

Wilder is a complete waste of space around 40 fights hardly fought a decent boxer till his last 2 only has 1 belt the guys a fraudster underestimated fury in his last fight was expecting a finished boxer hoping for one last pay day and he should have lost it if it wasn’t for dodgy judges

I think I enjoyed the booing of Joshua and Hearn post Whyte - Chisora more than the KO itself.  It's great to see the casuals waken up and realise they're being served up a shit sandwich by Sky/matchroom. Just when you think they can't get any worse they always find a way, that awful  commentary  and Whyte/miller pantomine stuff whilst ducking Wilder/Fury was very embarrassing for them. Surprised they let Joshua near a microphone again after that £50 million chat that he got called out for by Finkel. 

Warrington has to be up there for fighter of the year, going from Selby to Frampton and convincingly beating both.  Not a good decision for Jermell Charlo last weekend, will be interesting to see how him and his brother react. Always liked Harrison, he's slick but usually gasses early.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Gave uncle Frank my hard earned on Saturday with a mid-priced ticket. You back the sport at all financially over the weekend?

I put my money into local amateur events that literally need the cash to survive, rather than getting conned elsewhere by a nice promoter because it's a good day out getting bevvied with casuals.

4 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

I put my money into local amateur events that literally need the cash to survive, rather than getting conned elsewhere by a nice promoter because it's a good day out getting bevvied with casuals.

That'll be a "no" then.

I think I enjoyed the booing of Joshua and Hearn post Whyte - Chisora more than the KO itself.  It's great to see the casuals waken up and realise they're being served up a shit sandwich by Sky/matchroom. Just when you think they can't get any worse they always find a way, that awful  commentary  and Whyte/miller pantomine stuff whilst ducking Wilder/Fury was very embarrassing for them. Surprised they let Joshua near a microphone again after that £50 million chat that he got called out for by Finkel. 

Warrington has to be up there for fighter of the year, going from Selby to Frampton and convincingly beating both.  Not a good decision for Jermell Charlo last weekend, will be interesting to see how him and his brother react. Always liked Harrison, he's slick but usually gasses early.

Pantomime stuff lol

Take it you never watched any of the pre fight build up of fury and wilder now that was cringe.

When clearly they both get along fine