Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Holy f**k. I sat in a different part of the East stand for the Partick game, the amount of absolute clueless morons in our support is utterly baffling. Started off as great entertainment but that soon wore off. I actually had to tell about 6 of these mutants the reason Macca couldn't "challenge for the fucking ball" was because he was offside. These twats don't even know the rules of the game they are watching.

d94017e60d3395b1b9e6cefea0920818.jpg

d958b22195245165eda1531d0c4adfba.jpg

Surely we have someone to come in. There's not a chance he's letting Kane out otherwise. Assume it'll be announced tomorrow

It'll be Storey. He'll be in Aberdeens squad for the weekend as May won't be ready and he'll join us afterwards. The entire Saints support will melt down during the weekend, especially when Kane scores for QOS, and only me and Tam will be left, chuckling amongst the ashes.

52 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's currently trundling on with people suggesting we sign Andreu, hours after someone else suggested it and was told he'd signed elsewhere. A lot of people suggesting Callum Hendry deserves a chance before we sign another striker aswell. This seasons Thomson, it seems.

We never spend money where did the money go from the cup and Stevie leaving and Mikey leaving we not paid for anyone since Liam Craig first time round he has more money than me let's on"

thats the latest highlight

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It'll be Storey. He'll be in Aberdeens squad for the weekend as May won't be ready and he'll join us afterwards. The entire Saints support will melt down during the weekend, especially when Kane scores for QOS, and only me and Tam will be left, chuckling amongst the ashes.

I'm taking a break from the football this weekend anyway. It's a write off :lol:

You and Tam Scobbie? He's over it now I reckon...

2 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

We never spend money where did the money go from the cup and Stevie leaving and Mikey leaving we not paid for anyone since Liam Craig first time round he has more money than me let's on"

thats the latest highlight

Our fans are thick though, well some of them.

Mr Brown's personal wealth isn't what funds the club and they know that so why do they post such utter pish.

Mr Brown's personal wealth isn't what funds the club and they know that so why do they post such utter pish.

That money basically saved us from huge losses. I don't see why folk think we're suddenly gonna be a club that spends hundreds of thousands in the transfer market.

It's fucking banteriffic on that page right now. Off da scale. [emoji38]

"if we can't afford to spend money to get players in what's the point of our existence"

Brilliant.

6 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

I know, im having an ongoing argument with two idiots suggesting we should just throw money about and steve brown is a joke ect ect

The fact they think we should spend £300k on one player is fucking tremendous.

"worth the risk" apparently, according to the same guy who's now posting everywhere we should get Adam Rooney

For all we know we've enquired about either a loan or transfer and Aberdeen out priced us.

It's frustrating seeing him go to Aberdeen, but I've full faith in us signing up another player in the next week...