Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Article in the Daily Record today saying Rangers want MOH to return in January, but we're willing to extend his loan, and it's likely to come down to what the player wants to do.

Also says Jason Kerr will be returning, as Kyle posted. No mention of Kane returning, so assume he stays on loan.

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Article in the Daily Record today saying Rangers want MOH to return in January, but we're willing to extend his loan, and it's likely to come down to what the player wants to do.

Also says Jason Kerr will be returning, as Kyle posted. No mention of Kane returning, so assume he stays on loan.

If miraculously the record have got something right, Looks like Gilchrist will be on his way out.  No point in Kerr coming back to sit in the stand.

Eta. Sitting on the subs bench ain't going to be great for the lad either imo

Edited by tree house tam
Adding the last bit

If miraculously the record have got something right, Looks like Gilchrist will be on his way out.  No point in Kerr coming back to sit in the stand.

Was Gordon Bannerman, if that makes it better or worse. Assume Kerr might get a shot beside Joe

49 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Was Gordon Bannerman, if that makes it better or worse. Assume Kerr might get a shot beside Joe

Think he'd be better alongside Gordon tbh.  No room for sentiment in football, they're there to do a job and the defence has come up short this season. Comrie, Kerr, Gordon, Tanser. 

With Clark behind them.

Ooooffftt.

Edited by tree house tam
Stupid predictive text

Think he'd be better alongside Gordon tbh.  No room for sentiment in football, they're there to do a job and the defence has come up short this season. Comrie, Kerr, Gordon, Tanser. 

With Clark behind them.

Ooooffftt.

Getting a quality player back in Jason Kerr, I’m sure he’ll get better and better. Would’ve loved him to stay with us.

With Clark behind them.

Ooooffftt.
I don't get your hype with Gordon, tbh

Gordon has looked alright but I wouldn't have him ahead of the experienced players quite yet. The Queens fans seem really impressed by Kerr, so I'd imagine there's a fair chance might get a chance before Gordon does next.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

With Clark behind them.

Ooooffftt.

I don't get your hype with Gordon, tbh

I just think hes a better option than Ando tbf

Not seen as much of Kerr as I haven't watched as much of the youngster lately. The future is bright for saints in regards to defence and goalkeeping that's for sure.

23 hours ago, tree house tam said:

With Clark behind them.

Ooooffftt.

How about Kerr in the Millar role in the middle? Allows him to play how he wants with cover behind him. Plus he is a lot more mobile than Paton.

How about Kerr in the Millar role in the middle? Allows him to play how he wants with cover behind him. Plus he is a lot more mobile than Paton.
I've not seen a huge amount of Kerr, but I really hate this playing players out of position because you think they have they attributes approach a lot of fans seem to be having these days. QOS fans reckon Kerrs strength is in the air and he's not that great on the ball

Just now, RandomGuy. said:
54 minutes ago, NYD1997 said:

I've not seen a huge amount of Kerr, but I really hate this playing players out of position because you think they have they attributes approach a lot of fans seem to be having these days. QOS fans reckon Kerrs strength is in the air and he's not that great on the ball

From everything I have seen of him (which to be fair has been limited to minutes here and there) he looks really comfortable on the ball, plus he is happy to get forward and finish (I could be wrong but was he not East Fife's top scorer last year and is not far off QOS's this year?) 

From everything I have seen of him (which to be fair has been limited to minutes here and there) he looks really comfortable on the ball, plus he is happy to get forward and finish (I could be wrong but was he not East Fife's top scorer last year and is not far off QOS's this year?) 
I think a lot of his goals are from set pieces. As I say, I've not seen a huge amount of him so you might be bang on. There just seems to be a lot of people wanting to move players out of position based on one attribute these days, and it makes me uneasy.