Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

What a shower of moaning b*****ds. New exciting young signings, new strips, new training complex*, New scouting system, f**k there's even going to be a new fucking road going past the theatre of dreams. Topped off by Worldwide superstars performing on the hallowed turf this summer. Some c***s are never happy. Just need to look at Ross County, relegated and had to cancel their Dolly Parton tribute party on their pitch, that's something to moan about you shower of c***s.

*No really a complex, more of a wee pitch.

SJFC ON TOUR

I’m in Leeds for work...got my Saints top on. A guy even said to me on the street “St Johnstone? Come on the Saints.” I was like yes mate and he said, with a raised fist “super J’s.” Beautiful.

You can add Leeds to the ever growing list Tam.

IMG_2200.jpg

8 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

What a shower of moaning b*****ds. New exciting young signings, new strips, new training complex*, New scouting system, f**k there's even going to be a new fucking road going past the theatre of dreams. Topped off by Worldwide superstars performing on the hallowed turf this summer. Some c***s are never happy. Just need to look at Ross County, relegated and had to cancel their Dolly Parton tribute party on their pitch, that's something to moan about you shower of c***s.

*No really a complex, more of a wee pitch.

I would be delighted if the mighty BLK can deliver us a sexy little blue number before the summer kicks in.

To be honest, a f*cking bonkers little blue number would be even better :wub:

33 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

SJFC ON TOUR

I’m in Leeds for work...got my Saints top on. A guy even said to me on the street “St Johnstone? Come on the Saints.” I was like yes mate and he said, with a raised fist “super J’s.” Beautiful.

You can add Leeds to the ever growing list Tam.

IMG_2200.jpg

I've had a bloody nose from a Leeds c**t. Pick one off for me please.

Edit: I've just noticed the caption on your photo, cancel that, let him hit you instead, cheers.

Edited by tree house tam

Unofficial Twitter has quotes from TW about remaining targets. 

Priority is a left winger (does that,along with Wright signing, hint we'll be moving away from 3-5-2?), and he wants a central midfielder. A back up Gk and striker also mentioned if possible 

Dunfermline fans reckon we've made a move for Declan McManus, 23yo striker who scored 13 goals last season. 

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dunfermline fans reckon we've made a move for Declan McManus, 23yo striker who scored 13 goals last season. 

Very popular among Pars fans.

He's the type of player who gives his all every match and is pretty consistent regarding a decent level of performance.

He causes defences a lot of problems with his way of playing and shields the ball very well.

As I've said elsewhere today it's just a pity he doesn't find the net more often given his overall contribution. 

He was our supporters club player of the year.

28 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

No Pars in Perth please, they're Puddin. 

Hope he doesn't go to you, he's used to playing in front of larger and more passionate crowds.

He hates the sound of sweetie wrappers I'm told.

Hope he doesn't go to you, he's used to playing in front of larger and more passionate crowds.
Yeah, matching Glebe Park and The Rock is going to be difficult.

16 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Lol, this guy :thumsup2

Goat tae appreciate when Townies poap thur Heids up fur a gab ken.