Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Out of interest how many Falkirk games did you watch when he played ?

Ive just seen clip of all his passes etc., which can help you see passing trends but also misses context.

As i said if im wrong then im wrong, its just what i saw.

25 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

🤣 come on, you can't judge it on clips of his passes.

I watched a fair few Falkirk games since Max signed for them and he was always the standout.

I was just trying to see what he done on the ball, so looked at his passing. Tried not to comment on anything else as i havent seen a lot of it.

I just wanted to see more decisive stuff as, in my head, hes going to be playing the Hallberg/Wotherspoon role rather than the MacPherson role. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I was just trying to see what he done on the ball, so looked at his passing. Tried not to comment on anything else as i havent seen a lot of it.

I just wanted to see more decisive stuff as, in my head, hes going to be playing the Hallberg/Wotherspoon role rather than the MacPherson role. 

To be fair to Max in the 3/4 Falkirk games I watched he was being asked to play deeper as you’ve said. He didn’t waste a pass and was always looking for it which was good. Equally when he was allowed to go forward he isn’t afraid to have a pop, so a less build up role and more of an advanced one probably works best for him right now until he’s learnt the roles fully. 

55 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Based on the last few pages I'm definitely happy that Macca and not Random is our manager.

I may review this around Christmas. 

I remember the good old days when folk saw my shite opinions and just moved on without mentioning it further.

We have a 1yo, and shes addicted to Zelda. She doesnt care less what i do in the spare hour we get each night if i leave her in peace to play it 😂

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We have a 1yo, and shes addicted to Zelda. She doesnt care less what i do in the spare hour we get each night if i leave her in peace to play it 😂

Your one year old is addicted to Zelda?   Your kid is a genius with addiction issues.