Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

There will not be a Saints fan out there who would not want anything but for Theo to succeed somewhere, but that is some agent he has got himself. Lovely guy, but cannot help think Kettlewell never saw him play other than behind closed doors. 

Nope. He doesn't play for Saints anymore so f**k him.

This move is like Ciftci in reverse but with half the talent, Bair is as much a fraud as his former manager. Stunned.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Boy on WAP showing messages sent to him about Kane getting injured playing 5s with his mates.

Dearie me.

Not a big surprise. I know a guy who said he played 5's with Kane a few years' back. They were a player short for their weekly game and one of the guys brought along his friend to make up the numbers, who just happened to be Chris Kane.....

Edited by Nelly78

I'd heard murmurings about that and that message is pretty damaging, but I'm sure the club have already dealt with it. If it is true and he's out for 4 months as was suggested earlier, I can't see him playing for us again. So stupid, and something we could really do without when there's already a massive negativity vacuum encompassing the club 

Just now, Costanza said:

Looking forward to Liam Gordon struggling to contain Theo Bair whenever it is we play Motherwell.

Well, I now have a new irrational fear.