Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

11 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Sounds quite positive about a comeback for Drey Wright soonish. 

Kirk also talking positively about a return for MacPherson as well which I'm not as enthusiastic about.

Drey has proven that he has something to offer the club, McPherson hasn't. 

28 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Kirk also talking positively about a return for MacPherson as well which I'm not as enthusiastic about.

It being revealed MacPherson ruptured his thigh, and was out for monthsi, after a simple 5 yard pass is probably a great example of why he should be let go of this Summer. 

MacPherson has only managed 55 appearances in all competitions in nearly 3 seasons.

Injuries happen but it's constant for him. Hard to not feel sorry for him in that regard. He must be beyond fed up. 

👋 Though 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

7 hours ago, The Saintee said:

I like the look of the Raith Rovers keeper and he might be worth a punt once Mitov goes. 

If you thought Zander was poor at dealing with crosses…

5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Chucked it now.

Braw, could be the type of confidence killing moment that fucks them.

3 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

I see Sam McClelland hasn't played whatsoever since joining United as well.

My United acquaintances said at the time he'd be coming in as back up and would find game time hard to come by. They've also been telling me Spoony hasn't been that great either.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Fucking hell. I hope Liam Gordon is quicker at defending than he is at replying about events from ages ago.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/4923128/st-johnstone-liam-gordon-tony-docherty-dundee/

He went off with concussion in our last game so presumably a journalist has pushed a question onto him about the Mellon incident.

Lucky to get away with 3-1.

Poor day for us but not unexpected. In fairness, we’ve been lucky with the results of the teams around us for ages and it wasn’t going to last forever. 

We’re probably lucky we’re not even more in the shite after that recent run of 1 win in 10. 

All to play for now though..

My big fear is we wont win enough. 

We'll end up winning 1, drawing 4, and losing 3, of the last 8 while County win 3 and lose 5, and thats us 11th.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

My big fear is we wont win enough. 

We'll end up winning 1, drawing 4, and losing 3, of the last 8 while County win 3 and lose 5, and thats us 11th.

Head to heads will be crucial. Don’t suppose it matters much by the time they come round,, but our record against County is W2 D0 L1 and against Aberdeen it’s W1 D2 L0. 

Should get both at home on our tattie field .. not sure if that’s a good thing.