Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I’m sure it was a St Mirren fan who used to constantly post on our thread about his ‘big pal’, because Rooney had said hi to him once or signed his pyjamas or something.

Rooney was GlenburnbBud’s Apprentice back in the day.

28 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

On the plus side at least we might not need to abuse the big fud if we're in the Championship.

We can abuse Cautious Cal though. 

2 hours ago, The Saintee said:

We can abuse Cautious Cal though. 

Imagine the media horror when we boo the returning Davidson. We would’ve even more hated by them.

6 minutes ago, andrewh said:

Imagine the media horror when we boo the returning Davidson. We would’ve even more hated by them.

They've never recovered from us sacking Totten.

Posted (edited)

Utter garbage.

Every one of these charlatans (except Mitov) can get the f**k away from our club the minute the season ends.

I can accept mediocrity but toothless, gutless, clueless players have no place at St Johnstone.

Edit. Same goes for so called coaches 

Edited by shibbydoo

Yeah it's not really something new we've learned tonight. We know most of the players lack quality, and we know a lot of them lack heart too.

It's a meaningless cliche about fight, but watching Sidibeh square up to 3 County players at once and refuse to back down was the attitude we needed tonight. But it was just him, everyone else just squeals to the ref. Nobody even helped him in that situation either.

Anger is such a powerful thing for footballers but none of ours ever seem to use it. 

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

When you go down would like to see us putting offers in for the keeper and Sidibeh.

eta. Thank you.

Dundee will be paying st Johnstone. But not for our players. 

Thank you. 

While I'm not pleased about it, broadly agree with everyone else's assessment. 

I was a little frustrated with some of the happy clap at full time. While I CBA with booing I also wasn't standing there clapping them off the park like it was a success, the equaliser flattered their poor showing. 

Am I happy, no. Am I about to arrange attendance for Sunday. Yes very likely. 

---

As a slight tangent rant. Why can't any of our players play a game of football without falling over, repeatedly? There was probably a total into double figures of players who stacked it in the middle of the park in the last 20 mins.