Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

20 minutes ago, double deluxe said:

A (potential, think it’s done) new signing watched from the main stand last night

Got excited about this, then realised if they've been given reign to sign their own players for next season, it likely means Levein/Kirk will be staying regardless.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Got excited about this, then realised if they've been given reign to sign their own players for next season, it likely means Levein/Kirk will be staying regardless.

They are, unless something spectacular happens.

Nothing spectacular happens at Saints anymore.

42 minutes ago, mizfit said:

In what I hope is a coincidence, Hearts have just announced their released list. 

I'd probably take Haring - although his injury record is shit in recent seasons - not the other two though. Someone with a bit of physicality, who can sit in front of the back 4 and stop the opposition walking through unchallenged like last night, would be a start. 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

They are, unless something spectacular happens.

Nothing spectacular happens at Saints anymore.

Spectacularly shite.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

If these c***s re-sign MacPherson I'll end up doing jail time.

2 hours ago, double deluxe said:

A (potential, think it’s done) new signing watched from the main stand last night

As in a new signing for next season or a player released by a club back in January as a free agent, hasn't played for months and expected to come in to save our season?

I'm guessing for next season but who knows anymore.

29 minutes ago, Nat King Goals said:

As in a new signing for next season or a player released by a club back in January as a free agent, hasn't played for months and expected to come in to save our season?

I'm guessing for next season but who knows anymore.

Can't sign and register players to play this season now so will have to be for next season. 

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

They are, unless something spectacular happens..

To me this just feels like it's inevitable Levein comes out in mid-June saying he needs to step back and Andy Kirk will be manager, and honestly it's scunnered me already.

3 hours ago, double deluxe said:

It pretty much sums up the shitshow our club has become. These 2 (or 3 if you include Gus McPherson) charlatans have united the support in a way seldom seen at McD in that the support want shot of them but we are allowing them to sign players for next season. If the new owner is in place and allows them to be in charge at the start of next season , irrespective of what division we’re in, then he is making a rod for his own back.

6 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

We've sold very few in the two sections they've opened so far for Sunday. 

While we're shite I'd have expected more. 

I imagine it'll be slow until the optimism drained from the support last night seeps back into everyone. It's like a poison that drags you back for more.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

Even more of a tune.

Was the soundtrack to a cracking Nottingham Forest film about their team from the 70’s and early 80’s. 

An era you as a Dundee fan will also cherish I imagine. 

black and white dance GIF

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Even more of a tune.

Was the soundtrack to a cracking Nottingham Forest film about their team from the 70’s and early 80’s. 

An era you as a Dundee fan will also cherish I imagine. 

black and white dance GIF

Yeah, great film. FWIW don't think you'll be going down, too strong for the likes of Raith., IMO.

36 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yeah, great film. FWIW don't think you'll be going down, too strong for the likes of Raith., IMO.

You are one of the few on this thread who think we are too strong for anyone right now!