Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 hours ago, Gekko said:

Sprangler has been a key miss for us.

The whole team seems to play better when he's on the pitch.

I can't help but feel that if he had stayed fit, then we'd already be safe.

Even the last couple of games would have been won if he'd been in his usual spot.

With him playing, Livi don't score either of their goals from last weekend, and Dhanda doesn't get the space and time to waltz through for his on Wednesday.

Agreed re County game. For all Levein is awful, what can you do with Philips and MacPherson's 'efforts' for the Dhanda goal? 

I think you probably just have to roll with it again on Sunday and hope they can be arsed. However, I would be tempted to put Smith back in ahead of MacPherson, because MacPherson.

1 hour ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Surely the f**k not? 

Aye that really pissed me off. @Kyleengaged with it a bit more than I did. But it’s the same total loser attitude Steve Brown showed throughout his stewardship.

1 hour ago, The Saintee said:

Thomson is a fud.

Awful stuff. This guy is a disaster.

Inspiring! What's concerning is he wants the same as the last 2 games. That would be a loss to the already relegated side and a lucky draw vs the team we need to better tomorrow.... if he said something along the lines of first 20 vs Livi and last 10 v County, maybe. 

2 hours ago, The Saintee said:

Thomson is a fud.

Not exactly a rallying call to get more fans to attend the match towards the end of the video was it. 

www.youtube.com/@DerekTaylor84

2 hours ago, The Saintee said:

Thomson is a fud.

Jesus wept. He thinks we can’t be more attacking than we were on Wednesday night . If that is true then we are fucked

12 minutes ago, johnoswald2712 said:

Jesus wept. He thinks we can’t be more attacking than we were on Wednesday night . If that is true then we are fucked

Putting every attacker on the pitch at the same time without a structure doesn’t mean the team is more attack minded. Davidson used to do the same. 

1 hour ago, derektaylor84 said:

Putting every attacker on the pitch at the same time without a structure doesn’t mean the team is more attack minded. Davidson used to do the same. 

Playing a penalty box striker as some kind of attacking midfielder isn’t more attack minded either. Neither is having 2 young, quick strikers chasing nothing punts . 

You lads really have the weirdest, most cult like fans that are journalists in Scottish football. Nicholson and Thomson are fucking weird.

Thomson suggesting that we should field a weakened side tomorrow to prepare ourselves for the play-offs, Nicholson saying we should be grateful that we won’t have to travel to Inverness in the Championship next season. What a weird pair.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You lads really have the weirdest, most cult like fans that are journalists in Scottish football. Nicholson and Thomson are fucking weird.

Thomson just chucks out alternative options to be edgey or something. 

Convinced I've never seen a Saints fan agree with him. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Footymad Forums

Thank you.

Dundee paid their tic yet? 
tick tock. 

Thank you.