Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

How do you catch them though?

The club tried this before but unless you know the ticket number of the Old Firm fan in the Saints end you can't do anything.

If you just ban the purchaser of the seat they're sitting in you could end up banning the wrong person as the person could well have sat in a different seat from the one on the ticket. 

Although there won't be many tickets purchased in the East Stand for Saints fans at £33 🤢

It’s very easy to trace

27 minutes ago, double deluxe said:

It’s very easy to trace

Was only going on what the likes of Bev explained to me a number of seasons ago pre COVID. 

Where she basically said... She could check who purchased the seats they're in but she can't be sure those people actually have tickets for those seats. 

---

Also:

It's like I had telepathy last night 😜😂

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

Not to brag, but I'm almost 80% sure that I have 'the gift'. I occasionally get visions of future events and they turn out to be true almost 80% of the time.

Anyway, I've had a vivid image of Scott Brown in my head for the past week or so. Stick your money on it and thank me later.

Lynch, Leven, and Brown, seems a decent shortlist tbh.

The more you look into Leven the more you understand why he's rated so highly. Brown apparently done well at Fleetwood but the club was a mess so it never worked out, then Lynch has a very good CV in NI and is focused on youth development a fair bit. In terms of what Webbs spoken about Lynch seems the closest to what he seems to want (with the caveat nobody really knows how Leven would be as a manager).

I really wouldn’t want Brown! Not because I think he would be a bad appointment. Reckon he will be a decent manager but it’s all the constant nonsense the press will come out with every time we play the Cheeks. Former captain against his mentor. Are you more up for it against Rangers. Do you want to be Celtic manager one day!

We would do well to stay out of it , next appointment needs to be all about St Johnstone!

Hearing rumours that the Perth Saints are on the verge of agreeing a deal with Karius, ex-Liverpool ‘keeper. He hasn’t played much since his calamitous Champions League final against Real Madrid in 2018, but only released from Newcastle recently. Still only 31, but seems a bit similar to the two keepers you already have?  Not commanding in his area and lacking in confidence? Any thoughts ?

2 minutes ago, Kempes said:

Hearing rumours that the Perth Saints are on the verge of agreeing a deal with Karius, ex-Liverpool ‘keeper. He hasn’t played much since his calamitous Champions League final against Real Madrid in 2018, but only released from Newcastle recently. Still only 31, but seems a bit similar to the two keepers you already have?  Not commanding in his area and lacking in confidence? Any thoughts ?

Was training with Barcelona according to the athletic. 

4 minutes ago, Kempes said:

I can't see us affording him but if we have any chance let's be real - he would be a great signing.  Definitely better than we currently have. Very Peter Enckelman tbh.

I'd be happy with any of the three management candidates mentioned.  I get the point about Brown and the press coverage but if he improves Saints that's all that matters.  He could always refuse to answer these questions. Just move on to the next and the OF fanboy journalists would get bored of it eventually. 

15 minutes ago, Kempes said:

I feel like you're probably now old enough to learn that not everything you read on Twitter is true.

Sorry to break that you.

42 minutes ago, Kempes said:

FFS Cal. Just cause you fooled a few idiots on the banter page with it. Give it up eh 😂