Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

You no got foreign burds to be chasing instead of worrying about St Johnstone trs? Go get your first ride of the year mate.

I'm taking an hour's rest. It's far too hot out there. Funnily enough, I've been pleasantly surprised by the standard of Greek burds on Tinder. I have 'matched' with a decent amount of them. They are generally more attractive than Scottish women and they seem to have lower standards. I might stay here.

Ach shit, I've forgotten perthsaint1977's hints. And the previous thread has been deleted. How old is this mystery player and how long has he been at his current club?

Think it was a 23 year old who'd been at his club for four years

I'm taking an hour's rest. It's far too hot out there. Funnily enough, I've been pleasantly surprised by the standard of Greek burds on Tinder. I have 'matched' with a decent amount of them. They are generally more attractive than Scottish women and they seem to have lower standards. I might stay here.

I'm not surprised. When Samaras was at Celtic he was more attractive than the majority of Scottish women.

A bit like DiCaprio winning an Oscar, it feels like hes only got it due to some absolutely mental snubs in the past. Hes deserved it for the past few years.

Also, whats this Bayern Munich tweet all about?

Nicking analogies from WAP now.  You're getting worse.

Do Chivas still exist??

My first thought too :lol:

It looks like a youth academy playing out of Florida. Surprised they're playing us if they're able to play the likes of Celtic etc.

Should be a good challenge for the kids.

My first thought too :lol:

It looks like a youth academy playing out of Florida. Surprised they're playing us if they're able to play the likes of Celtic etc.

Should be a good challenge for the kids.

Theres also a Mexican side called Chivas fwiw. Cant see any other link to the story

Aye its just an American football academy. Come over every Summer and play youth sides/hold trials.

Could be interesting.

So what does everyone think Joma will hand us off the rails this season?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464732200.933617.jpg

I quite like this idea somehow. And it looks a darker blue.

Saints have done everything they possibly can to get the Old Firm glory hunters in Perth to support their local team, so if this blue hooped shirt can't do it, nothing can.

Saints have done everything they possibly can to get the Old Firm glory hunters in Perth to support their local team, so if this blue hooped shirt can't do it, nothing can.

They'd be better bringing out an absolute belter of a shirt that people actually want to wear. Imagine if they brought out a royal blue Umbro kit. Joma are and forever will be shite. Saints need to get rid asap. Doubt care about our money saving deal with joma - you put money into the kit and the quality will show.