Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I thought we looked alright to be honest. First 15-20 we were probably the better team and we finished the game strongly, don’t think we have a fitness issue even with the lack of games. 

The worry for me is lack of depth. We desperate need anothercentral midfielder and I’d argue the next most pressing priority is a centre back. We will have to change shape or play Wallace Duffy If there’s an injury there as things currently stand. I really hope Saints didn’t vote for this 5 sub rule as the respective benches could’ve really turned tonight into a farce. We brought on kids and 2 full backs, rangers brought on 4 or 5 experienced, full internationalists.

13 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I thought we looked alright to be honest. First 15-20 we were probably the better team and we finished the game strongly, don’t think we have a fitness issue even with the lack of games. 

The worry for me is lack of depth. We desperate need anothercentral midfielder and I’d argue the next most pressing priority is a centre back. We will have to change shape or play Wallace Duffy If there’s an injury there as things currently stand. I really hope Saints didn’t vote for this 5 sub rule as the respective benches could’ve really turned tonight into a farce. We brought on kids and 2 full backs, rangers brought on 4 or 5 experienced, full internationalists.

Rather booth moved to the middle and tanser at wing back if there’s an injury to one of the centre backs. 

9 hours ago, Kyle said:

I really hope Saints didn’t vote for this 5 sub rule.

You're not "paying people to sit in the stands", if the bench is bigger...

Definitely short of depth. Still would
Imagine we will bring in 1/2 more from the English leagues once they’re closer to resuming. I’ve probably just missed this but what was the deal with May missing last night? And any word on times for Davidson and Kane? Another CM & Winger in and I’ll be relatively happy. We always knew Brown wouldn’t be rolling with the size of squad and strong bench we are seeing with the likes of Hibs/Motherwell/Aberdeen and tbh I can’t really blame him for that. On paper we have a really solid 15/16 players and assuming we can avoid any lengthy injuries moving forward, Ive no doubts we will stay up this year.

8 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Apparently we’re after Jason Kerr. 

The boy who started that rumour claimed you had signed Stephen O'Donnell. 

I'm sure that after shitting the bed when Rangers asked for more than £200k for McCrorie, you're about to sign St Johnstones captain who's on a long term deal though. We'll probably accept five figures.

Edited by RandomGuy.

12 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Aberdeen get all their players back against us. Those players are then facing a disaplinary hearing on the 28th so likely to be suspended again for a couple of games. Just not against us of course.  

Couldn't make this shit up. 

I think 8 players who have had to do 14 days quarantine and have missed unknown days of training would be my preference to play against TBH.  

54 minutes ago, The Marly said:
56 minutes ago, Center half said:
I think 8 players who have had to do 14 days quarantine and have missed unknown days of training would be my preference to play against TBH.  

Absolutely.

Await Random giving the low down 3 are injured !