Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Not looking good ladies and gentlemen.

Anyone on good terms with any mp/msps? 😐 #JusticeForSaintsFans

Just seems a bit of nonsense.

There was an MP replying on Twitter saying he didn't see it being changed

Edited by steviemay17

It is a bit of a nonsense. 

Organisation with embedded testing regime can't travel here for two nights. They'll basically be in zero contact with the outside population. The cases are already much worse here than in Turkey for a start. It's more likely our players would cause a spread than them!!

Especially by then we'll have basically removed all reactions here but a professional football game isn't going to be allowed. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Hard not to be frustrated with what is quite clearly bollocks.

Turkey on the "red list" purely due to it being a "global travel hub" and the SNP not wanting to help spread the virus, just weeks after they done f**k all to prevent half of Scotland travelling to London, and encouraged 12K+ fans to congregate in Edinburgh for the rugby and Glasgow for the Euros. Zero attempt to stop scots going to Wimbledon, or the British GP, where crowds were multiples of what ours would be.

The lack of consistency is the most frustrating bit, you know fine well if it was a double header v Turkey in a Rugby World Cup game coming up in the next few weeks there wouldn't even be a hint of it not being hosted at Murrayfield.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The El Paz curse welcomes in a new season.

Parish could morph into Buffon for 90 minutes and still concede, its just written into the laws of the universe.

Was Clark's goal decent? Heard it was a good one

Just now, ATLIS said:

Was Clark's goal decent? Heard it was a good one

A beauty. On the left side, just outside the box, maybe 20 yards out, and just curled it in perfectly with his right foot, keeper had no chance.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

A beauty. On the left side, just outside the box, maybe 20 yards out, and just curled it in perfectly with his right foot, keeper had no chance.

Glad to hear :D We'd signed him from a random academy that Didier Agathe manages, think he'd signed for all of 10 minutes before he was out on loan

There's numbers being banded about how much it'll cost Saints. Surely it's a shit load more than that?

Surely we'd be expected to fit the bill for all of it? Hiring a stadium twice in that middle of nowhere + additional flight travel required as well. Crippling.

It does certainly make it more likely we'll be willing to sell Rooney for the peanuts on offer as well.

Yup, I'm fuming about it. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

My cup final home kit finally reached me on other side of the world.

Despite it being marked 2XL I can barely get it on. Before anyone says I've just got fatter, the 2XL fake retro scotland kit I bought from Saints with it is very baggy.

Is this a common thing with Macron fan kits? Bit gutting given how expensive it was and it would probably cost me the kit again to post it back for a refund.

There's numbers being banded about how much it'll cost Saints. Surely it's a shit load more than that?
Surely we'd be expected to fit the bill for all of it? Hiring a stadium twice in that middle of nowhere + additional flight travel required as well. Crippling.
It does certainly make it more likely we'll be willing to sell Rooney for the peanuts on offer as well.
Yup, I'm fuming about it. 

I think we’re saying goodbye to any income from this European campaign rather than goodbye to a player in all honesty.

What’s more frustrating for me is this is the only country where we’ve got this issue.

I'd asked the Scottish Government to pay the £50k seeing as its their nonsense that's costing us it.

Turkey averaging around 7,000 cases a day. High risk to bring Covid to Scotland.

Spain averaging 27,000 cases a day. Fine for Real Madrid to play in Glasgow in front of 10k+ fans.

Edited by RandomGuy.

In happier news, Scott Tanser confirms what we all knew...

That he's an absolute fucking shitebag who was terrified about having to actually fight for his place.

Aye that’s not a good luck for him. Lost his place due to injury and looks like he just gave up all fight and immediately went looking for somewhere else.