Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Wonder what the record is for the number of players who have started a league game for us in a season?!

Feel this season will end up being up there.

Know nothing about this lad, I guess if he’s got pace or is a bundle of energy, can beat a man or offer anything at all different from what we have, then it’s a punt worth taking, even as a last 10 minute substitute.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Just think lads, 0-0 with 20 minutes to go against some bottom six shite and we then put on Bair, E2, JHI, Sang and the bold Melker.

200w.gif.09cdeae4a84c92511e1f1ff9689b7394.gif

I’d prefer we only made one sub, so we preserve our point. Stevie May for the last 5 mins 

And more positively, maybe that the manager sees May (sadly) isn't good enough anymore?
My reading of it too.

Wonder if that half hour when Middleton and May were up top against Kelty was the screaming, flashing alarm for Davidson.

Its genuinely really bugging me that hes picked the two wimpiest players in our entire squad for a massively important game away to Livingston.

Like you need everyone scrapping in this type of fixture as Livi are all fight and energy, and we've got two shitebags who run away from physical battles in there.