Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

Interesting to see we tried to get Jordan Jones a few days ago. Wonder if his mind to St. Mirren has anything to do with McGrath

Brophy and Jones are thick as thieves , seems like he had words with his manager two weeks ago and Brophy told Goodwin , so we've been trying to get him in since then. Also heard it'll be an 18 month loan if things go ok !

Just now, Zamora Fan said:

mad that people can think this. The guy started 3 games for us and was hauled off at half time in 2 of them. Not exactly given time to find his feet.

I don't want to head down a route but I'd be surprised if those who've written off Vertainen aren't friendly with the manager.

Its been clear for some time Davidson wasn't selecting him for reasons other than his ability. For his own good Vertainen needs away from us.

3 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

mad that people can think this. The guy started 3 games for us and was hauled off at half time in 2 of them. Not exactly given time to find his feet.

Absolutely zero chance that Cosgrove is going to have a pop at the club though.

Give it an hour after hes left and you'll start getting stories that Vertainen was a disruptive influence at training and fighting with folk or something again from the weirdos who've hated him from the moment he joined.

1 hour ago, PSJ.84 said:

There’s the Championship loanee.

We’re back 

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

From what I've seen of him on Google Images in the last few minutes, he's also quite handsome and I think that's important. We've really upped our game in recent days.

Who’s this please? Can’t find anything anywhere.

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Give it an hour after hes left and you'll start getting stories that Vertainen was a disruptive influence at training and fighting with folk or something again from the weirdos who've hated him from the moment he joined.

Nothing about him being disruptive,just unable to follow instructions and tactics from management team, nobody I’m aware of hates him, but it’s not like you to overreact. Not sure why you’re caring, you’ve got us down already