Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

17 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

We've been linked with David Wotherspoon, obviously a name I know but can't say I've actually seen him play much. What's his most natural position? He'll likely be playing just off the striker for us as we don't play with out and out wingers.

His best position is coming off the left.  If you get him that's a great signing for you, he'll tear up the Championship. 

5 minutes ago, Saint DBL said:

Teal and magenta back from the dead for Killie then. 

Can they use it with the old sponsor on it? Unless they have ones without the logos applied still available...

Although GS Brown aren't going to moan about it for the one off. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

5 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Can they use it with the old sponsor on it? Unless they have ones without the logos applied still available...

Although GS Brown aren't going to moan about it for the one off. 

I’m sure we used the previous seasons away top as a third with a different sponsor logo before, they were both Alan Storrar but I think the logo design had changed.

23 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Now that you mention it. I think you're right. It was yellow there?

Wore the red and white in all three games last season, but aye generally chucked on one of the yellow kits. Think you’re right about that being the one with the sponsor. 

As an aside, just seen the smoke bomb tweet you’re on about - he’s a perennial moaner. Most recent one was a good bite at the club’s official twitter not replying to him. 

Edited by PSJ.84

One of those kits thatll look better on the pitch, IMO.

More interested in why Jephcotts not announced yet, had wondered if they were saving it for the away kit reveal.