Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

A proper banana skin fixture at the end of the winter break.

A real test of where we are under Levein/Kirk.

Under Coyle/McInnes/TW we cruise it, under late TW/late Davidson/MacLean, we lose it.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

A proper banana skin fixture at the end of the winter break.

A real test of where we are under Levein/Kirk.

Under Coyle/McInnes/TW we cruise it, under late TW/late Davidson/MacLean, we lose it.

Especially if there is going to be comings and goings in the staring 11/squad as it’s mid January window. 

www.youtube.com/@DerekTaylor84

Edited by derektaylor84

Tough draw but happy with it. When you look at Dundee and killie getting each other, and how often we’ve drawn the OF over the years, an away trip at a ground I’ve never been to is fine!

Always great sentimental value when it’s airdrie. Can’t hear the name without thinking of that match.

Would think our tie or Livi’s will be the favourites for a shock, but we’re long overdue winning another cup, so better not f**k this one up..

2 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/st-johnstone-player-caught-three-31546160

The Record can't seem to decide if he's a St Johnstone player, or a former St Johnstone player.

Thats because calling him a current player is better for the headline.

Evening Saints. I have come into ownership of the below pile of St J fanzines: 20 copies of the legendary WENDY WHO, plus two copies of a short lived alternative/successor called THE J FILES.

I will open my PMs on Sunday night to see if anyone wants to make an offer for them. Please only Perth area and I will even drop them off or meet in a suspicious fashion somewhere.

Hope someone wants them.

Cheers.

20231129_211233.jpg

13 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Evening Saints. I have come into ownership of the below pile of St J fanzines: 20 copies of the legendary WENDY WHO, plus two copies of a short lived alternative/successor called THE J FILES.

I will open my PMs on Sunday night to see if anyone wants to make an offer for them. Please only Perth area and I will even drop them off or meet in a suspicious fashion somewhere.

Hope someone wants them.

Cheers.

20231129_211233.jpg

Sorry, I might have been unclear: I meant I will READ my PMs on Sunday night - they are open for messages already. Sorry.

Clark is back in light training and Considine will likely miss the Celtic miss only.

MacPherson is out for a "few weeks". 

I think he'll be gone in the summer. He's never been fit for a sustained period. And he's shite.

35 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Leveins comments today, to me, confirm he thinks Jephcott is shite and will be allowed to leave in January. 

Well, he's right. We need another striker. A proven one, not a punt or a kid on loan. A decent striker could make a huge difference in this team.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Leveins comments today, to me, confirm he thinks Jephcott is shite and will be allowed to leave in January. 

I wonder if it's attitude that's the problem as well. He clearly struggles with weight/fitness.