Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 hours ago, Kyle said:

If it's just the attention seekers and self promoters involved then it's going to be a cringe fest. 

I think it's pretty clear who'll be involved tbh.

2 hours ago, THE FAT MAN said:

Mon then.. names!!

I prefer snide, vague, comments to things like that, I'm afraid.

Worryingly the closer we get to the season actually starting, the more I'm convinced we're about to shock the entire league and be some bollocks out scoring machine.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I prefer snide, vague, comments to things like that, I'm afraid.

Worryingly the closer we get to the season actually starting, the more I'm convinced we're about to shock the entire league and be some bollocks out scoring machine.

I’ve actually started feeling that too, if only because I think we’re likely to be very poor at the back so will have no choice but to go forward…

5 hours ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Am I on your list,as I’ve been invited to tomorrow’s meeting?

Looking at who's been "invited" to slainte and the others who say they've been approached I'd say it's pretty obvious who's going to be in the documentary tbh.

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Looking at who's been "invited" to slainte and the others who say they've been approached I'd say it's pretty obvious who's going to be in the documentary tbh.

And who’s that then Thomas?💙

Edited by glenrothes 1884 saint

What is this Slainte event and what time should I be there? I’ve just been scouring through my emails and I can’t find anything, so it would be appreciated if someone could inform the event organiser that they’ll need to resend my invite.

7 hours ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

And who’s that then Thomas?💙

You know as well as I do that I'm not going to spout names all over the internet. Especially as some of them are actually alright. Just hope they stay that way when the bright lights are on and someone shouts "action".

2 minutes ago, Radford said:

Must be a day of the week ending in Y, as Willie McKay and Pete O'Rourke are exchanging pillow talk about Sidibeh again.

On one hand it's doing their job, then on the other it's as desperate as f**k. He has potential sure but by the way they're touting him Milan will be bidding* soon enough.

*We all know it's Willie waffling shite.

40 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I hope the Ormond is more than half full as well. Suppose you just need to wait and see the uptake.

The weather forecast likely to impact the uptake in the Ormond on Monday as well. 

It's meant to rain nearly all day on Monday including being heavy at around 7 o'clock. Hopefully changes a bit by then...

Parents won't want to take the kids if the weather is pish. 
Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

2 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

The weather forecast likely to impact the uptake in the Ormond on Monday as well. 

It's meant to rain nearly all day on Monday including being heavy at around 7 o'clock. Hopefully changes a bit by then...

Parents won't want to take the kids if the weather is pish. 

Also got to imagine school holidays make the distribution of free tickets to kids pretty tricky.

31 minutes ago, gingermunkie said:

Also got to imagine school holidays make the distribution of free tickets to kids pretty tricky.

Yeah. Not sure how they're doing it but if there's football kids clubs on for the holidays at least that might be the right demographic for kids who want to go to the football.

It'll be at least a bit more exciting for the kids too than a home game against Livi with it being a near full house etc! 

Webby giving it all the usual gob shite stuff cheered on by performing sea lions, with the odd 'trying to be funny' shouted comments and songs is basically the lowdown on the pub get together. I hope this all calms down quickly, not sure how many more times before this will begin to really grate with me.

Canny beat a Sunday session though, best day for a beer in Perth.

I have been a bit worried that the Saints support will be presented like a mini- Tartan Army, where no matter what the results fans are just their getting steaming and enjoying their wee team try and tackle the big leagues.

But maybe it won't be.