Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Surely it’s Carey?

Yeah, think that would be fine in a 4-4-2. Let him concentrate on whipping crosses into the box. Our strongest lineup is a simple 4-4-2, there’s nothing wrong with it. We’d still have a clown shoes keeper and centre halves but the rest would be more or less fine. 

3 hours ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

He was mentioned at Hibs game,by a director,so I think he’s been thought about 

I understand folk that think Murray’s comments should disqualify him from consideration but that doesn’t bother me as much as a managerial record that in no way justifies even the merest consideration for a job in the top flight. The guy has achieved hee haw as a manager 

51 minutes ago, johnoswald2712 said:

I understand folk that think Murray’s comments should disqualify him from consideration but that doesn’t bother me as much as a managerial record that in no way justifies even the merest consideration for a job in the top flight. The guy has achieved hee haw as a manager 

Not disagreeing, but neither has Brown or Leven