Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, realmadrid said:

Its not something I know anything about.

Ah right. I thought you were one of the few that were genuinely ITK about some areas of Saints stuff. Thanks.

PS - get the finger out and find out! ;)

1 minute ago, 7-2 said:

Ah right. I thought you were one of the few that were genuinely ITK about some areas of Saints stuff. Thanks.

PS - get the finger out and find out! ;)

As its out of season the match day media team don't have contact with the club so on things like this I am out of the loop. If I did know I could not say anyway until the official launch.

16 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

As its out of season the match day media team don't have contact with the club so on things like this I am out of the loop. If I did know I could not say anyway until the official launch.

I appreciate no actual info could have been given about the strip or launch content but thought an idea of when would have been ok. Fair enough though. :thumsup2

6 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I'm going to make a bold call. We'll get news about the kits at some point between now and the first league match of the season.

BOOM. #ITK.

Bookmarked.

Will there be any significant signings? 

Just now, The Saintee said:

Bookmarked.

Will there be any significant signings? 

The manager and chairman will need to get back from their holidays first. So no, probably not.

7 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I'm going to make a bold call. We'll get news about the kits at some point between now and the first league match of the season.

BOOM. #ITK.

Are we just going to Storar the Betfred? That sounds about right actually.

6 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

Probably on a Thursday around 5pm

Is that still a thing? I've noticed some releases on non PA deadline days so wasn't sure. Has it gone from a must do to we will if we can?