Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Surely this gentleman is getting a bit confused.
Screenshot_20180602-190902_Twitter.thumb.jpg.086f20802ef52d1441dc346348fdbd5d.jpg

That’d be possibly the strangest transfer for quite a while. Although they do have Lennard Sowah who played for both Hamilton and Hearts do not beyond the realms of possibility I guess.

1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Surely this gentleman is getting a bit confused.

Screenshot_20180602-190902_Twitter.jpg

Seems so utterly bizarre and random that it can't possibly not be true. 

I don't think a footballing giant like St Johnstone belong on the second page of the Premiership forum to be honest, so I'm bringing us back.

League cup fixtures confirmed.

14 July - Saints v East Fife

21 July - Montrose v Saints *** 

24 July - Saints v Lionel Ritchie

28 July - Farfar v Saints

*** surely a mass blue and white seaside piss up is in order for this one. Montrosians welcome to join in the festivities.

28 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I don't think a footballing giant like St Johnstone belong on the second page of the Premiership forum to be honest, so I'm bringing us back.

League cup fixtures confirmed.

14 July - Saints v East Fife

21 July - Montrose v Saints *** 

24 July - Saints v Lionel Ritchie

28 July - Farfar v Saints

*** surely a mass blue and white seaside piss up is in order for this one. Montrosians welcome to join in the festivities.

Away to check out train prices, been a long time since I've been to Montrose for the football.

Edited by tree house tam

Anyone else seen Ricky Fosters wedding snaps. For them alone, that man does not deserve to play for saints again. [emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

He assaulted our best player and ended up being part of the reason why he left. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

He got sent off twenty minutes in to a crucial game against Dundee. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

He was late for a match so couldn’t play. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

But that suit is completely out of order, not sure people like that should be in our squad. 

It's the shoes that offend me. He's wearing little heels so that he's bigger than his missus and he's not even being subtle about it.

Unacceptable.

11 minutes ago, Kyle said:

It's the shoes that offend me. He's wearing little heels so that he's bigger than his missus and he's not even being subtle about it.

Unacceptable.

This. It wasn't the see through pishy copy of an Alex Rennie suit that bothered me, it was those fucking shoes! WTF even is that?

Yes the cream suit is bad but not that big a deal in itself.  Platform shoes anytime after 1977 are just not acceptable. 

Luckily the weegie media are mostly reporting it as ex-Rangers player Ricky Foster, but St Johnstone should probably still fine him for bringing the club into disrepute, and to send out a message to the rest of the squad.

28 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Yes the cream suit is bad but not that big a deal in itself.  Platform shoes anytime after 1977 are just not acceptable. 

Luckily the weegie media are mostly reporting it as ex-Rangers player Ricky Foster, but St Johnstone should probably still fine him for bringing the club into disrepute, and to send out a message to the rest of the squad.

Foster must be on about strike 17 by now. More lives than a cat.