Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Decent run out by the way, Aberdeen didn't treat it as a testimonial and seemed quite up for it, a couple of hefty challenges in the first half. Not much point reading anything major into these games, Wright seems absolutely rapid and improved as things went on. Trialist looked handy and I'd sign him purely as he's a trialist. 

What's with Wotherspoon BTW? Fucking world beater in pre-season 

Liam Gordon was immense today..A big strong commanding central defender who is comfortable on the ball,poeses an attacking threat and organises the defence..I know it was only a friendly but if he keeps up this form he must surely be due an extended run in the starting eleven.

9 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Liam Gordon was immense today..A big strong commanding central defender who is comfortable on the ball,poeses an attacking threat and organises the defence..I know it was only a friendly but if he keeps up this form he must surely be due an extended run in the starting eleven.

Welcome aboard. He's the future St Johnstone captain.

Gordon is a very good young player. I still reckon Kerr is better on the evidence presented so far, but we’re certainly well covered at centre back with those two about. 

6 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Gordon is a very good young player. I still reckon Kerr is better on the evidence presented so far, but we’re certainly well covered at centre back with those two about. 

Nope not for me, Kerr is just a bit too cumbersome for me. It's a fucking great argument to have though, they will stroll this league in a few years time. If they're still here.

I'm a fan of Liam Gordon as well. I do think TW trusts him but he obviously still prefers the other three over him, rightly or wrongly. The manager is the one that sees him in training and knows his attitude/mentality better than the fans though.

Jason Kerr is an outstanding young talent for us there is no doubt about it,  Yet for me and like Tam says Liam is just so commanding, talks all the time, encourages, organises I definitely think he is Captain Material if he keeps this going.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Nope not for me, Kerr is just a bit too cumbersome for me. It's a fucking great argument to have though, they will stroll this league in a few years time. If they're still here.

Kerrs my boy, there'll be posts about me crying about no new contract announcement a few Summers back, enough of your Gordon pish. 

Wouldn't be stunned if this is the season Ando drops out. Can see Kerr and Shaughnessy quite easily as first choice, with Gordon coming in when/if we use a three.