Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

29 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

If he misinterpreted his standing in the game he would never have joined Saints. I do know what you're trying to say though and I'd also agree with Radford that judge him by what he does in his time at Saints. Personally I think he'll be a perfect fit.

Aye I'm not good at putting my point across at times, tbh. 

Decent highlights. Watts volley that was saved was a peach, that's what we've been lacking, hit early and on target. Driver or Kennedy and a defensive minded central midfielder would cap this side off. I'd be very confident in making top 6 next season. Add in a weakened Hibs and puddin Hearts and we may even sneak Europe, between Killie and ourselves imo.

20 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Decent highlights. Watts volley that was saved was a peach, that's what we've been lacking, hit early and on target. Driver or Kennedy and a defensive minded central midfielder would cap this side off. I'd be very confident in making top 6 next season. Add in a weakened Hibs and puddin Hearts and we may even sneak Europe, between Killie and ourselves imo.

I get the impression Matty Kennedy is training with Plymouth?

On 09/07/2018 at 13:59, Stelling said:

Stop speaking about yourself in the third person Andy pal, bit weird.

Bit weird that people are making stuff up about him when I know personally that he did not ask for the trial. He was approached by an agent who manufactured the move. 

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not too hard to see how Tony Watt can lose perspective, btw. Celtic fans crawl over every mention of his name on Twitter calling him a star and telling him he's making it to the top, he probably spends half a night after a matchday reading them all and deluding himself. 

Does he just casually ignore ignore the majority of post who call him a waster and has thrown it away?

FWIW I dont think he is a waster,more that football is just a job to him. To reach a good level nowadays talent generally will not get you there alone so I do hope he finds motivation from somehwere given Scotlands recent dearth of talented strikers.

Just now, TurbineTon said:

Fingers crossed there's a deal to be done and we get our compensation 

The last player we definitely paid a fee for was Danny Grainger in 2009. If a fee needs to be paid, I can't see us breaking that duck with Russell unless he's really impressing the manager and bulletproof is an exceptionally good mood.

5 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Danny Grainger 

Remember the time he came to McDiarmid, you know the time, after he said he wanted to leave us to be next to his family in England and then signed for Hearts? that time. He got hounded so much he was fucking everything up and was visibly shiteing it when the ball came near him, culminating in him being taken off, that was FUCKING GLORIOUS.