Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

7 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Oh come on I'm not going to spoon feed you..If you don't know then you are probably his demographic.. Congratulations 

How do you know I'm not asking so it can be put forward and the next interview can use your ideas?

19 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Now that the international pish is over we can expect a big push on the social media and advertising side to promote the big game at the weekend, can't we?

Once the poster paint is dry I'd imagine Gary will be wandering up and down South Street wearing a sandwich board.

Edited by The Saintee

14 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Any obvious explanation as to why David McMillan has seemingly dropped below Chris Kane in the pecking order? He was in a rich vein of form.

Can only be because Kanes quicker, can't see any other strength he has over McMillan. 

2 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Any obvious explanation as to why David McMillan has seemingly dropped below Chris Kane in the pecking order? He was in a rich vein of form.

I've been wondering the same thing.

Kane works his socks off, and closes down really well, so whenever I see him coming on as the main striker, I wonder if we are protecting what we've got and he's there mainly to stop the opposition from building comfortable possession at the back. 

In terms of goal threat and quality on the ball, McMillan is way ahead of him, and it does seem a bit harsh the way he's dropped out the picture.

11 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Anyone heard how Drey is?

I'm offering my massage services if he needs it, I'll bring my own lotion.

Have to wait until Tuesday for any Saints news.

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Next week or the week after?

Gary is doing a fine job.

He lives by the same rules as all at Saints.

No news til PA day.

Interested to know if anyone else felt Murray seemed a bit off yesterday? He still put in his fair share of excellent challenges but once or twice after doing so just wandered off despite play being right in front of him. Thought he seemed disinterested and a bit distant.

Thought Dicker and Power simply got the better of our midfield. Not that Craig and Davidson were poor but the Killie pair work so well in tandem.

Very few poor performances across the two teams and I agree with what seems the general consensus that it wasn't an exciting game but that didn't make it a poor game or lacking in quality. 

After their calendar year, Killie will surely have the belief that they can be in the mix for European places; I hope Saints can stir up those feelings as well. A lot to like about this team and the squad looks pretty strong. Our next two games will tell us a lot though. 

17 hours ago, Super_J said:

Interested to know if anyone else felt Murray seemed a bit off yesterday? He still put in his fair share of excellent challenges but once or twice after doing so just wandered off despite play being right in front of him. Thought he seemed disinterested and a bit distant.

He has had a hair cut....Muzz is basically Samson.

22 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Anyone heard how Drey is?

I'm offering my massage services if he needs it, I'll bring my own lotion.