Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

His Interview with Frazer Wright ahead of the Kilmarnock game is dire..We are playing well,Frazer played for both teams,he scored against them ,they will bring a big support,he hopes saints fans will come out in numbers .. Enlightening

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

4 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

His Interview with Frazer Wright ahead of the Kilmarnock game is dire..We are playing well,Frazer played for both teams,he scored against them ,they will bring a big support,he hopes saints fans will come out in numbers .. Enlightening

What did you want?

5 hours ago, Radford said:

Our new Media & Marketing man is on Twitter, with his fan-engaging locked account. 

Can you blame him? Judging by this site he'd be getting hounded almost constantly.

"Why does this guy, who we constantly abuse, not listen to us?!"

5 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Bit harsh imho. It's not exactly the Times or Private Eye it's written for. I found it a pretty standard football piece and harmless enough.

I was surprised at Fraser saying Killie's crowds had increased when the poster here said they hadn't though.

16 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Bit off to slag him IMO.

The club asked you to help out with the social media a while back and you turned it down.

Oooh, interesting one! Actually, good on the club for having the nous to ask him as many people wanted him take it over. Shame it was a no. Booooooo Radford. Fucking booooooooo...

30 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Can you blame him? Judging by this site he'd be getting hounded almost constantly.

"Why does this guy, who we constantly abuse, not listen to us?!"

Answer questions before they are asked and it won't escalate to the point of being hounded.

31 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Anyway, what's folks thoughts now on Chris Millar leaving? Every man and his dog thought it was the wrong thing to do.
Personally think Liam Craig is growing into the role with each game and the loss of Chris has not been as significant as many thought.

I dont think we'll see Craig in that position next year if he's still here, but in the short term he's doing better than other experiments. I think we could have got another season out of midge, even in a bit part role to transitional a replacement in. There's still nobody in the squad who can anchor the middle as comfortably as him.

I dont think we'll see Craig in that position next year if he's still here, but in the short term he's doing better than other experiments. I think we could have got another season out of midge, even in a bit part role to transitional a replacement in. There's still nobody in the squad who can anchor the middle as comfortably as him.
Interesting. I can see Liam being there next season no problems at all. Think it was one year too much for Chris. Notice injuries etc now catching up with him at Morton this season and his appearances have been limited.

40 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Bit off to slag him IMO.

The club asked you to help out with the social media a while back and you turned it down.

Maybe Radford didn't have the time or inclination to help out. As for slagging Gary, do you think he's done a good job thus far? Do you also think he's engaged well with the very people he's employed to engage with?

Maybe Radford didn't have the time or inclination to help out. As for slagging Gary, do you think he's done a good job thus far? Do you also think he's engaged well with the very people he's employed to engage with?
Not for me to decide if someone doing a good job or not. Do you know his job spec. ??

Just now, perthsaint1977 said:
1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Not for me to decide if someone doing a good job or not. Do you know his job spec. ??

Communication and Marketing for and of St Johnstone FC.

Do you think the club communicates well with it's customers, potential customers, local community and general fan base?

Do you think the club markets itself well compared to similar sized competitors?

I'm not slagging Gary off by the way, I'd like him to come out and tell us what he's doing to take the club forward, it's because he's not and things have got noticeably worse that people are questioning his role.

29 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
31 minutes ago, Stelling said:

Interesting. I can see Liam being there next season no problems at all. Think it was one year too much for Chris. Notice injuries etc now catching up with him at Morton this season and his appearances have been limited.

Don't think he would have been here past this contact had he not adapted his play this season imo. But it's starting to work so I'm not complaining. He's stepping up to replace some of the big characters that we've lost but he's 31 so it's not a long term solution, we'll be on the hunt for another deep central mid in one of the next two windows.

38 minutes ago, Stelling said:

Answer questions before they are asked and it won't escalate to the point of being hounded.

What does this even mean?

Are you expecting an overworked employee, juggling multiple jobs, to start answering every individual fans query? 

As I say, the blame lies in other places, all people are doing is forcing someone out of a job.

1 hour ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Bit off to slag him IMO.

I was more being sarcastic in answering a question rather than slagging him off.

From the job description given in the summer, I think he's got a pretty thankless task but really hope he's a great success.

I think Ross Cunningham really got the fans onside and behind him and that can only make things easier.