Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 hours ago, Kyle said:

There's Easton's departure confirmed by Saints and confirmation also from Hamilton that he's signed for them. Always a sad day to lose one of the cup winners.

Some fans are happy hes gone...

Having looked through our home kit history, the best signing we could make this Summer is Macron.

The pinstripe effort in the late 90s is the last exciting one I could think of :(

I don't want an exciting home kit. I just want a royal blue shirt, white shorts and royal blue socks. And the proper club crest. It shouldn't be beyond the wit of man to produce that.

On Easton, his wages while injured would've been covered by insurance so it's total nonsense to say he's been stealing a wage 

I don't want an exciting home kit. I just want a royal blue shirt, white shorts and white socks. And the proper club crest. It shouldn't be beyond the wit of man to produce that.
On Easton, his wages while injured would've been covered by insurance so it's total nonsense to say he's been stealing a wage 

FTFY

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

What was wrong with last season's badge? It was the first time the proper one's been used in years.

Nothing wrong with the badge it was the very poor quality of the reproduction on the shirts that was the problem.

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

14 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

It was one of those iron on efforts, made of felt or something. The clubs badge should always be embroidered on.

True, but it was far better than the printed circular thing from Joma and whoever was before them. A step in the right direction.

The quality of the shirts was actually really quite good baring the badge. Material was something different and no chance of it catching or pulling and the fact the sponsor was printed on as opposed to stuck on meant it would never come off. Ohh and count me in as a fan of the tartan panels.