Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

21 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

He taken all his new saints training gear away Tuesday as the plan was he would be wearing it Wednesday when he turned up to play brechin... Only problem was he didn't turn up Wednesday. Bizarre change

Our teaser before signing him will have an anonymous hand throw the training gear into a fire.

29 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
36 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

When i first read this, it painted a picture of boys club/ amateur football where the players turn up with their training gear in their bags and have to take it away themselves to wash it!

He taken all his new saints training gear away Tuesday as the plan was he would be wearing it Wednesday when he turned up to play brechin... Only problem was he didn't turn up Wednesday. Bizarre change

Is this why we only had 6 subs against Brechin?

6 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Our teaser before signing him will have an anonymous hand throw the training gear into a fire.

That would be great viewing.

We would obviously bill you for it but it would be worth it. I think I'd burn Stevies house down after that.

May is signing for Dundee. Let's move on, no more talk about May, it gets depressing. I know Tommy is not a happy bunny but which striker is next on his number 1 priority list. Let's get him in ASAP.

6 hours ago, perthsaint1977 said:
6 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

When i first read this, it painted a picture of boys club/ amateur football where the players turn up with their training gear in their bags and have to take it away themselves to wash it!

Can imagine that's pretty frustrating for Steve Brown. Those tracksuits probably cost £50 apiece.

I got there eventually; it's his club tracksuit, polo shirt etc for turning up for training/ matches, not his actual gear to train in.

Its going to be embarrassing when we sign our proper new star striker and all the players are wearing their smart macron Saints tracksuits, and hes rocking up wearing his own bright red adidas tracksuit.

Can someone thats into twitter start a hashtag #Give it back Stevie May.  This needs brought to the attention of the wider world.

Just now, PauloPerth said:

Can imagine that's pretty frustrating for Steve Brown. Those tracksuits probably cost £50 apiece.

I got there eventually; it's his club tracksuit, polo shirt etc for turning up for training/ matches, not his actual gear to train in.

Its going to be embarrassing when we sign our proper new star striker and all the players are wearing their smart macron Saints tracksuits, and hes rocking up wearing his own bright red adidas tracksuit.

Can someone thats into twitter start a hashtag #Give it back Stevie May.  This needs brought to the attention of the wider world.

An Arsenal left back spent yesterday afternoon chasing armed car jackers around London, so in not sure May stealing a polo top and trackies will be cared about, sadly.

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

Madis Vihmann’s loan with Stabaek has been cancelled. On his way to Perth to negotiate a deal. I hear his agent is called Rovan Winè

Feel sorry for the club when they tease this signing, theyd be better just announcing it straight off.

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

Madis Vihmann’s loan with Stabaek has been cancelled. On his way to Perth to negotiate a deal. I hear his agent is called Rovan Winè

He is not coming either. He is still playing with Stabaek. Do not know who starts these rumours then we give them arms and legs and end up disappointed.

https://www.stabak.no/lag

He came on as a sub in their last game https://www.stabak.no/resultater/kamp?id=6oau2kqdzlh780o8f2omwbqei

Edited by Templar

11 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Any truth in what the old tannoy boy is spouting? Stuff about nobody being there to sign our part of Mays contract so that's why he was coming back in the morning to do it?

I've not seen what he's saying but if he was coming back in the morning, why didn't he just come back in the morning to do it? Can't see that mean the whe deal would collapse?