Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

14 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

That’s where you’re going wrong,believing everything in print,Tommy is quoted today as saying McPake deal was shite,as is most in red rags,out of interest,where did Stevie turn down better terms?

The same "rag" that reported Madis Vihmann signing before anyone here had even heard of him?

12 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

The events weren’t Saints or Stevie fault,hopefully he’s terminated the causes contract 

I'd be stunned if Vine asking for more money led to a month of reduced offers/loan offers. Vine himself knows how stubborn Brown would be, so advising May to sit tight would be stupid.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The same "rag" that reported Madis Vihmann signing before anyone here had even heard of him?

I'd be stunned if Vine asking for more money led to a month of reduced offers/loan offers. Vine himself knows how stubborn Brown would be, so advising May to sit tight would be stupid.

I watched Vihamann playing in the same game Tommy did,not sure what rags you trust,but there’s so much shite written in them,swallowed up by knicker wetters are us in our support ,

Just now, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

I watched Vihamann playing in the same game Tommy did

And?

Did you think we were signing him? Seems odd to criticise a paper that revealed a signing nobody had even thought of because you watched Northern Ireland v Estonia 5 months before he signed tbh.

8 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I don't have Saints TV so I'm not sure of tonight's Youth Academy game V Man United was being shown but the Twitter coverage was extremely poor..Only the half and full time scores given.No information on lineups or scorers

ECcJNfPXoAYOhzA.thumb.jpg.50245eaa28f517bc3012df854f98192d.jpg

Haven't found goalscorers yet. Their squad was a mix of U16s (Lawton, Kilner, Nkwonta), U15s, and one u14 (Curley).

Don't recognise any names on ours apart from the Rudy Bou character who signed for us this Summer, who signed as an U16.

Edited by RandomGuy.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

ECcJNfPXoAYOhzA.thumb.jpg.50245eaa28f517bc3012df854f98192d.jpg

Haven't found goalscorers yet. Their squad was a mix of U16s (Lawton, Kilner, Nkwonta), U15s, and one u14 (Curley).

Don't recognise any names on ours apart from the Rudy Bou character who signed for us this Summer, who signed as an U16.

Thanks Randy 👍

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

And?

Did you think we were signing him? Seems odd to criticise a paper that revealed a signing nobody had even thought of because you watched Northern Ireland v Estonia 5 months before he signed tbh.

And,I knew Tommy liked him,so yes I did think we would sign him,it was common knowledge at the game we were keen,the big guy is going to have to settle quicker than expected though.

3 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

And,I knew Tommy liked him,so yes I did think we would sign him,it was common knowledge at the game we were keen,the big guy is going to have to settle quicker than expected though.

Thanks for the proof you're ITK, which confirms your version that Vine was the issue.

At least we know now what happened that time around now.

No. Terms for loan deals are between both clubs not the player.  Saints would pay Aberdeen an agreed amount and they pay the player according to his deal with them.
Sure, i understand that but the point being if May and Broon think each other are c***s then why the request if the player can decline. There must be dialogue at some point between both parties for it to even be a viable option, before they involve the 3rd party (Aberdeen).

FrankChickens I have come across some childish people in my time and you are right up there with them. I disliked one of your posts (as did another) So you troll through my posts and dislike them. Can you tell my why? Or is that your MO to get people not to dislike your posts. Time to grow up and stop throwing your teddy in the corner every time your post is disliked

28 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

These WAP boys need to learn P&B is a whole different animal. There isn't another dozen old duffers to pat you on the back every time you post some shite, show weakness and the hyenas will bite you.

Not looking for a pat on the back every time I post. If in someone believes my posts are shite I accept it. There is obviously a hidden agenda with one if you dislike their posts. Just trying to understand if they are hyenas or children. But I will carry on and now become a hyena and reciprocate. 

Feel free to dislike this post, I am expecting the hyenas to have a feeding frenzy of dislikes

Not looking for a pat on the back every time I post. If in someone believes my posts are shite I accept it. There is obviously a hidden agenda with one if you dislike their posts. Just trying to understand if they are hyenas or children. But I will carry on and now become a hyena and reciprocate. 
Feel free to dislike this post, I am expecting the hyenas to have a feeding frenzy of dislikes
get_off_the_internet_header.jpeg

12 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Questions to ask the chairman next week include his thoughts on knocking the North Stand down and building flats overlooking the ground or turning the car park in to a caravan park during the summer months. 

I know f*ck all about construction ( as is about to be proven but bear with me here)

If anyone is going please ask him how he would well about his construction business behaving like this. say there were houses being built and they had to employ someone in a crucial role which involved the finishing of said houses, how would he feel about it if he only had a young boy who isn't proven yet and someone whos incompetent but enthusiastic and well liked by his teammates. would he be chuffed relying on others to try and chip in and hope they do enough to get away with it, or do you think he might think it vital to get that taken care of so the house doesn't fall down?

or just ask him WHY STEVIE NO HOME YET?