Group D. Alloa, Cove, Montrose, Raith & County

How much is admission on Saturday? Also how far is the ground in Montrose from the train station? Looking forward to visiting a new ground. 

It should just be £12, I haven't seen anything saying the pricing is any different from normal. You're about a 10/15 minute walk from the station to the ground.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Aidan said:

It should just be £12, I haven't seen anything saying the pricing is any different from normal. You're about a 10/15 minute walk from the station to the ground.

Thanks. Is there a particular pub worth visiting? 

Thanks. Is there a particular pub worth visiting? 

I quite like Harrys which is just up from the station, The Market is just across from there and is also decent. There's a Legion beside the ground too for a drink before heading in.

Thanks Aidan. I did have a swatch at the official website but it's difficult to navigate on mobile. Hope it's a good game!

No worries, yeah I'm hoping for a decent game too. Obviously not expecting anything in terms of a result but hopefully we can give a good account of ourselves.

Driving up with the wife, where's the best place to park? Is there enough space at the ground?

Plenty of parking in the streets around the ground. No issues there tbh. Depending on the time you arrive you can get parked at the ground. You will be no more than a 5 minute walk wherever you park.

2 hours ago, Gogs Grog said:

Plenty of parking in the streets around the ground. No issues there tbh. Depending on the time you arrive you can get parked at the ground. You will be no more than a 5 minute walk wherever you park.

Does this include Arbroath?

Are you bringing him down on Tuesday?

If he does go it will be usually a combination of walking, hitching and public transport. I have seen him on the supporters bus before but usually taking him home again. Mind he will be one of a small number down I would think if he goes.

He was at Ayr a few years ago and when we asked how he got down he answered via Preston on a bus. A route we hadn't considered for some reason.

Millar, Hegarty and Masson all very good for Montrose today. County definitely got very lucky escape with that penalty. Very organised from Montrose but so early in season with a small squad I wouldn't be surprised if Raith put a few past us midweek as that performance will have taken a lot out of them!

Archived