Group H - It's Better Than Yours

TheGoon

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After that excuse for a match today in Coatbridge I'm glad I can't make the Kilmarnock game. Morton are really inadequately prepared for competitive football starting this early. I'll give it a miss until the league starts, by which time we'll hopefully have a proper squad.

Got a bus running down to Killie early on Saturday, been told there is a sports bar inside the ground? Can that be used for away fans aswell? If not could anyone reccomend decent boozers close to the ground? Cheers

You can use the sports bar no probs, all welcome.

29 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

Got a bus running down to Killie early on Saturday, been told there is a sports bar inside the ground? Can that be used for away fans aswell? If not could anyone reccomend decent boozers close to the ground? Cheers

Like killiepiemuncher says the Sports Bar is in the Frank Beattie stand and you'll be more than welcome there. Should you wish to have a pint near the ground before the game there's plenty of good boozers - the Howard Arms (and the Hunting Lodge diagonally across Glencairn Square from it), the Brass & Granite and the Portmann can all cater for you.

For anyone coming down on the train the Tackety Bit has shut (it'll be reopening as "The Tartan Sheep" in the near future, gads) but Fanny's is still open as normal. 

Archived