Group F

The_Craig

I've had many a debate with many a Well fan over various things down the years at Fir Park, that being one of them, thanks for asking. I manage to 'tolerate' the vast majority of our support as they are rational and fair minded and like myself are only interested in getting right behind the team, and the only ones who I've ever had cross words with are those who seem more interested in picking petty arguments with fellow fans over differing opinions and/or howling personal abuse at the players they are supposed to be there to support, yet at the same time applauding the likes of Iain fucking Vigurs when he scores against us! But I actually manage to tolerate the majority of our support just fine.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how we'll line up vs Stranraer tonight.  Apparently Barton, Kranjcar, Waghorn, Foderingham & Tavernier will all start.  I''d also like to see more of Dodoo and wonder if Rossiter will make his debut.

Sorry, Stranraer fans, but I think it'll be a home win tonight.

51 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I wonder how we'll line up vs Stranraer tonight.  Apparently Barton, Kranjcar, Waghorn, Foderingham & Tavernier will all start.  I''d also like to see more of Dodoo and wonder if Rossiter will make his debut.

Sorry, Stranraer fans, but I think it'll be a home win tonight.

No probs Kincardine,no matter the score we will enjoy it,with a cheque :thumsup2.

31 minutes ago, car number 7 said:

No probs Kincardine,no matter the score we will enjoy it,with a cheque :thumsup2.

Not a bad payday for you...I'm guessing around £80-120K depending on crowd plus whatever BT Sport chip in.  Spend your Blue Pound well ;)

1 hour ago, forrie_1 said:

Motherwell fans just wondering anywhere close by the ground to get a pint tomorrow night ?

JD's and the New Century are within 10 minutes walking distance. 

I'd also expect the Davie Cooper suite to be open at the ground.  I think usually that's for home fans only, but I wouldn't imagine there would be any issues with you going in for a drink before the game tomorrow.

36 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Don't worry! We understand that you're entitled to a win. Everyone else in Scottish football knows their place emoji1.png

Indeed.  I missed Saturday's ludge meeting.  Who's blowing the whistle tonight?

7 minutes ago, Vanderlei said:

Rangers team v Stranraer: Foderingham, Tavernier, Kiernan, Wilson, Wallace, Barton, Halliday, Kranjcar, McKay, Waghorn, Forrester

Strong line up.  Do we know who is on the bench?

Edited: SUBS: Gilks, Hodson, Hill, O’Halloran, Miller, Rossiter, Dodoo

1 minute ago, LinkinFighter said:

Done up years ago, quite a nice place now.

Are you still living in Motherwell?  I only visit to see my auld dear and never go to pubs.  How's The Electric Bar?  It used to be a really good pub for darts and pool plus had an off-license attached.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Strong line up.  Do we know who is on the bench?

Edited: SUBS: Gilks, Hodson, Hill, O’Halloran, Miller, Rossiter, Dodoo

Hoping to see Rossiter get a run out, probably replace Barton.

Archived