Edinburgh City

Seriously though, Looks like Craig Beattie maybe getting  trained up to be the NEXT  City manager, unless another chance comes somewhere else.

Never heard of James McDonaugh before tonight, so can't say much, except I'm sure he'll be looking to prove himself, Which can only be good news for Edinburgh City!

McDonaugh managed Hibs EOS in their single-season stint in EOSL a few years ago, IIRC.

It was largely their U20s though first-team players were parachuted in on occasion. They won the First Division, although it went to a last day decider with Easthouses Lily; beat Craigroyston 4-1 to win the EOS League Cup; won their EOS Qualifying League section ahead of Craigroyston on GD. In the King Cup they beat LTHV then lost to Edinburgh Uni - who were in EOSL at that time but ascended to LL for following season.

Edited by HibeeJibee

5 hours ago, Bay Citizen said:

Aye, £12 Adults, £6 Concessions, £25 for lounge access with a programme and pie.

Aye I eventually seen it on the Stenny website. The City twitter was plugging the hospitality offer more when I looked. Thanks anyway may pop over if it isn't pissing down:lol: Thanks anyway for letting me know.

Has all the Thomson hating died down yet?

Few shouts from opposition fans, bit of slightly heated conversation around the ground and a few regulars not attending anymore.

Essentially he's not really done anything on the pitch to draw attention to him (apart from a red card). I think if he was tearing it up he might get more stick.

1 hour ago, AllyMonc said:

Few shouts from opposition fans, bit of slightly heated conversation around the ground and a few regulars not attending anymore.

Essentially he's not really done anything on the pitch to draw attention to him (apart from a red card). I think if he was tearing it up he might get more stick.

there'd probably be more abuse if City hadn't been so abject. At the moment slagging our players is like kicking an old toothless dug.

Another red tonight? Great. Well done.

58 minutes ago, beaver1 said:

Guy was asking for it all night. He is a horrid man in many ways.

a bit like someone who goes down pretending his puss is burst, doesn't even need any treatment, there is no hint of blood or even any bruising despite his dying fly act and is back up and running within 60 seconds. 

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

a bit like someone who goes down pretending his puss is burst, doesn't even need any treatment, there is no hint of blood or even any bruising despite his dying fly act and is back up and running within 60 seconds. 

No, a bit like someone who tries to groom young children.

Just now, tamthebam said:

oh f**k off ya walloper. 

You have tried to compare Thomson with a guy going down a bit too easily at the football.  I would urge you not to treat football as seriously as sex crimes.