Edinburgh City

Was a bit jealous when seen that you had signed Farid el Alagui until I had a look at his wiki there.. must be well past it. Are these guys you have brought in on good wages you think ? 

To be fair to the big lad he's looked pretty sharp so far and is a far better physical option than Beattie up front.

The wages one is interesting, last season I was told we had the lowest budget along with Annan and Berwick but there must be a reason the likes of El Alagui, Grimes, Walker, Thomson, big Jesus are at Edinburgh City. Maybe it's the culture

5 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Was a bit jealous when seen that you had signed Farid el Alagui until I had a look at his wiki there.. must be well past it. Are these guys you have brought in on good wages you think ? 

seeing as we've made a saving on win bonuses perhaps they are... :( 

3 hours ago, EmbraJam said:

956d9cb6a1bcf3430d8c8f08a56c9160.jpg

We've finally won something - cheapest pie at football (Source: BBC Sport)!

as Spartans do the catering and take the cash under our ground sharing deal technically they've won the prize... but let's not tell them, eh?!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Paul Slane signing for you lot, was with us about 2 seasons ago but think he had a fall out with Barry Ferguson. A lot of potential could 100% be one of the better players in this league if he got the head down 

Was that the boy who was at Celtic and his photos with a hooker in Amsterdam ended up in the Sun:lol:

1 hour ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Paul Slane signing for you lot, was with us about 2 seasons ago but think he had a fall out with Barry Ferguson. A lot of potential could 100% be one of the better players in this league if he got the head down 

While a new signing is always welcome,  this boys wiki page does not make inspiring reading! 

32 games and never scored a goal in his whole career, that can't be right?

What's he been doing the last couple of years ? Juniors?

9 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

While a new signing is always welcome,  this boys wiki page does not make inspiring reading! 

32 games and never scored a goal in his whole career, that can't be right?

What's he been doing the last couple of years ? Juniors?

He’s had 2 successful seasons in juniors, I work with his dad’s best mates apparently he wants to give football a proper bash again.. vey good player with us but just vanished think he has a bit of an attitude.

ps he hit the bar wile playin for us :P

9 minutes ago, BullyWeeLad said:

He’s had 2 successful seasons in juniors, I work with his dad’s best mates apparently he wants to give football a proper bash again.. vey good player with us but just vanished think he has a bit of an attitude.

ps he hit the bar wile playin for us :P

Who did he play for in the juniors?

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone interested, here is my interview with your on-loan defender Stuart Morrison, which appeared in the Official DAFC Match-Day Programme against Queen of the South last Saturday. 

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/12/15/hopefully-i-can-become-a-regular-at-east-end-park-next-season-stuart-morrison-is-determined-to-make-the-grade-with-the-pars/