Edinburgh City

Going by our Chairman’s Tweet earlier on today, I don’t think the away team have to agree to the price and I assume they have no say in it.

IMG_6477.thumb.jpg.e8e1cea8926c9b17497ccd360fc65239.jpg
Think the arrangement is.

Both clubs must agree on price. But if no agreement normal league price of the home side applies.

Basically means either team has the fallback of the league price. if one team is greedy then there is not alot the other can do.

Guest Landan Spiv

Wasnt there today but what a result.  Apparently couldve and shouldve been about 3 or 4. We've really got a team that has clearly gelled and JM is working wonders with the team. Slightly confident now about next week at Peterhead. If we manage to beat them up at Balmoor dare I say it but we will surely be promotion contenders. I know its very early doors but if we can go and beat Clyde away we are a match for anyone in the league. Superb result today. 

Guest Landan Spiv
Just now, EmbraJam said:

City were ok first half but really gelled second half. As you say, it’s early in the season but things are really looking up for our club. Could do with a stronger away support, mind, and some songs!

Didn't run a bus today so partly my fault. The away support is getting better with the supporters club now up and running.Elgin is a hard gig to get people to go to and so is Peterhead, fair play to those who went to Clyde today. The thing is with us City fans is everyone seems to want to sit apart so drumming up any kind of atmosphere is extremely difficult. Weve got songs but whats the point if we're not all stood or sat together. At East Kilbride im gonna try my best to get everyone together whether thats in the small stand or behind the goals and we can really go for it mate. 

18 hours ago, EmbraJam said:

Can already see some great improvements with the Citizens Supporters Club up and running. Great wee club with cracking squad playing entertaining fitba and ever-growing fan base; what’s not to like!!

well... I've got a little list..... #malcontent

5b82ee9a551ce_littlelist.jpg.980a61b83e304dfdb7d8a183c639fd6e.jpg

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get to a game yet this season, other than the bus to Motherwell in the cup. But I get to put that right now and will be at the next two, away to Peterhead and then the bus to East Kilbride. From what I've seen and heard though, this is shaping up to be a much better season than the last few and we should be challenging at the right end of the table this time.

There's goals in Henderson and Shepherd, real quality supporting them in attacking midfield, and the defence is sounding pretty solid. Without wanting to jinx anything, I think this will be an exciting season. Next week at Peterhead will be a tough ask, but I'm looking forward to making the trip.

On 25/08/2018 at 21:33, Landan Spiv said:

The thing is with us City fans is everyone seems to want to sit apart so drumming up any kind of atmosphere is extremely difficult. Weve got songs but whats the point if we're not all stood or sat together. At East Kilbride im gonna try my best to get everyone together whether thats in the small stand or behind the goals and we can really go for it mate. 

Nice one mate!   We've got a really good team this season, that DESERVES some support

If the boys get a decent result up at Peterhead then we'll be thinking we can win this league!

2 hours ago, The Clyde Man said:

Nah, the Cooncil only hate Embra people. emoji707.pngemoji714.png
(Check yir wallet) emoji104.png
Sauce or vinegar?

you're right! I'm not a student, cyclist or tourist so they do hate me!

And sauce every time.  But then, you'll have had your tea..

Guest Landan Spiv
6 hours ago, tamthebam said:

you're right! I'm not a student, cyclist or tourist so they do hate me!

And sauce every time.  But then, you'll have had your tea..

Salt and vinegar for me. Salt and sauce is absolute sacrilege