Transfer Rumours 2016/17

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ssn reporting that Leicester have had £25 million bid rejected for troy deeney eta TWENTY FIVE FECKIN MILLION!! Every time I think I've got my head around how crazy the money in the epl is something else like this comes along

Ssn reporting that Leicester have had £25 million bid rejected for troy deeney eta TWENTY FIVE FECKIN MILLION!! Every time I think I've got my head around how crazy the money in the epl is something else like this comes along

Christ, wonder how much they (Watford) reckon he is worth?? Beggars belief!

Ssn reporting wenger doesn't think vardy will move....also wenger not planning on signing more than 3 players. Great news for arsenal fans that

Don't think it will surprise many Arsenal fans.  Wenger for whatever reason refuses to make big changes to the squad, despite the fact they are short in defence and midfield and have been now for years.  

Wanyama to sign for Spurs.

Don't think it will surprise many Arsenal fans. Wenger for whatever reason refuses to make big changes to the squad, despite the fact they are short in defence and midfield and have been now for years.

Wanyama to sign for Spurs.

You could argue that he's addressed the midfield shortage with Xhaka.

You could argue that he's addressed the midfield shortage with Xhaka.

They have released Arteta, Rosicky and will probably do the same with Flamini.  With those players released I think they are short in that defensive midfield area.

The Telegraph says that Leicester will bid  up the bid for Troy Deeney to £30 million - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/20/leicester-city-ready-to-spend-30million-on-watford-skipper-troy/.

Utter madness! Surely they could attract a better player for that money, especially when they are in the Champions League.

Archived