Transfer Rumours 2016/17

Surely he can just reject whatever contract Real offer him if he doesn't want to go there?

The way its been reported doesnt seem like he can

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but I'm sure Morata was quoted as saying he wanted to stay at Juventus. Which isn't happening now, seems a bit harsh that the player has no say in where he goes.

You joking? He's been saying he wants to go back to Madrid for weeks.

30 million pounds for Troy Deeney?

30 fucking million pounds for Troy fucking Deeney?

Has the world gone completely fucking mental? He's a 27 year old (28 in 3 days according to wiki) with one season in the premier league where he scored 13 goals in 38 games. How in the name of all that is fucking sensible does that make a 30 million pound striker?

Insanity. Complete fucking insanity.

Has the world gone completely fucking mental? He's a 27 year old (28 in 3 days according to wiki) with one season in the premier league where he scored 13 goals in 38 games. How in the name of all that is fucking sensible does that make a 30 million pound striker?

^^^ this

£15m for Michael Keane isn't far off either :o

From Gaurdian:

In other Italy-related news, Tottenham have reportedly been quoted £11.5m for Roma striker, Antonio Sanabria, who excelled on loan at Sporting Gijón last season, and Swansea City manager Francesco Guidolin has batted his eyelids in the direction of Juventus’ Simone Zaza, who looks set to start for the Azzurri against the Republic of Ireland later today. “He is a player that I like a lot,†Guidolin told Sky Sport Italia. “A guy who is chomping at the bit because he is not playing much at his club.â€

Liverpool have submitted a bid for Sadio Mané, the transfer may have to wait until Southampton appoint a new manager.

They've also had a bid of £5m plus £2m in variables rejected for Leicester left back, Ben Chilwell.

He'd be worth about £6/7 million if he wasn't English. Not sure why this happens with English players playing in the English Premier League. Guys like Milner and Carrick spring to mind. No way are they £20 million+ players.

Supply and demand. If the selling party have shitloads of cash, as every team in the Premier League does, they don't need to sell. If you want to bug something and the selling party doesn't want to sell, you have to pay over the odds.

He'd be worth about £6/7 million if he wasn't English. Not sure why this happens with English players playing in the English Premier League. Guys like Milner and Carrick spring to mind. No way are they £20 million+ players.

Carrick I'm sure was about £18 million. He has played nearly 300 games for Manchester United and won 5 titles. I think that's an absolute bargain.

Folk claiming 'loyalty' are doing my tits in. He's just upped his wage to £100,000 per week and is a starter (and s hero) at Leicester.

He turned down Arsenal and £15k a week more because he'd be a nobody and a substitute, at best.

Folk claiming 'loyalty' are doing my tits in. He's just upped his wage to £100,000 per week and is a starter (and s hero) at Leicester.

He turned down Arsenal and £15k a week more because he'd be a nobody and a substitute, at best.

Been saying the same. He's fuelled speculation that he wanted a move and in doing so, forced Leicester to offer him a huge pay rise to convince him to stay. Hardly loyal.

Not that  I blame him, he's getting on in years and has secured a 4 year contract on higher wages.

Its even better for Vardy when you consider he'll still be sitting there collecting £100,000 a week when he's 32 and lost his pace.  :lol:

He'd signed a new contract on £80,000 a week in February, so he's earned himself an extra £20,000 a week, and maybe the Arsenal deal was for another extra £20,000, but there's no way they'd have given him a four-year deal, would they?

Archived