Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Reported.

Again he uses a medical term as an insult. What is this man's problem with mental illness? Why so much abuse?

I think it's a Rangers thing to attack those whom they see as a lesser human being.

Now, now Kinky. All I am doing is pointing out the hypocrisy in your rhetoric. 

Your insulting me won't stop me from doing so, I have thicker skin than to let simple words upset me. 

You have your crusade against a word which hurts your sensitive feelings because it likens your social group to a violent marauding tribe whilst using words which mock those afflicted by mental illness.

I think Manchester, the cup final and many other occasions show that the fans of Rangers have earned their nickname. 

We have a whole sub-forum dedicated to this shite.  That you and your wee diddy pals fail to grasp this is to your chagrin.
Back on topic...we have 2 midfielders on loan and a brilliant away support in Germany.  Anyone who'd like to discuss this is welcome.

Thanks for the opportunity to discuss.

Regarding the 2 players just joined . Why aren't you BUYING players ?
Perhaps the "8000" (this is becoming more like Seville everyday ) who on average are probably spending 400 quid a head should have clubbed together and raised 3.2 million and helped the old club..

Or maybe 3.2 million is a price worth paying to get to f**k out of Govan for a couple of days ?

That's us got Toral 'til the end of the season.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/gers-confirm-toral-capture/

Quite pleased with both Toral and Hyndman.  As Bearwithme says, Toral seems to have been a really popular player with the Birmingham fans last season and Hyndman sounds like a player, so fingers crossed.  Toral likes to get forward while Hyndman plays in front of the defence, it seems, and tries to start play wth direct passes.

I can see the point of view that we need defender / striker etc. But, the system Warburton plays has been crying out for an attacking mid- and a mid-fielder who can play out from the back, so potentially these two are good fits.  We need some goals to come from the midfield too.  Fancy we'll see both of them at some point against Leipzig this weekend.  The game is on Premier Sports (but hopefully find a stream :whistle)