Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Rangers had the biggest away fanbase in every SP ground last season bar Motherwell who gave Celtic more seats.

How did rangers have more away fans @ tynecastle, pittodrie, dens, etc etc, than Celtic?? bar maybe Kilmarnock I'm struggling to think of a ground where Celtic didn't sell all their allocation.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

No, but once more you implied it.

Is this really conceptually difficult for you?

I'm unsure why you're debating the psychological rationale in my fandom whilst talking about Rangers in a Rangers thread as a QOS fan. The issue isn't mine.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

How did rangers have more away fans @ tynecastle, pittodrie, dens, etc etc, than Celtic?? bar maybe Kilmarnock I'm struggling to think of a ground where Celtic didn't sell all their allocation.

Ask those that compiled the SP stats, not me.

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

We're all waiting for you to show your face over in the Hibs Rangers Scottish Cup Final thread. 

It's not my fault you can't read....ask your mates.

2 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

It's funny because it is an oxymoron. I'm not laughing at the 'fact', I'm laughing at the way you put it.

But since you ask, I suppose you'll give us a source of your non-specific yet quite specific fact?

That's not an oxymoron. An oxymoron would be "Joey always tells the truth but he's lying right now"

Don't bluster me with syntax and semantics, you're a fool.

I dunno...ask the SP or Aberdeen in particular.

I think you'll find more Aberdeen fans showed up v rangers than v Celtic, you'd have to ask them why, maybe the novelty, maybe they hate you that much or maybe they didn't think they'd beat Celtic. But whatever it was it doesn't mean there were more away fans in the away end because the overall attendance was greater, both Celtic and rangers sold the exact same amount of tickets for pittodrie.