Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Ffs, this was a post directed at the nugget that posted about religiously motivated decisions against rangers, it was a joke retort on his level. I have no religion, I have no beliefs either way, I give no fucks about this subject but felt his post needed challenged and didn’t see anyone else doing it.

Ftr he still hadn’t answered, every c**t else has.

Just stop this rubbish. Keep it for your own circle of bigoted mates and away from this forum.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Just stop this rubbish. Keep it for your own circle of bigoted mates and away from this forum.

Will equally chastise your fellow Bairns who revel in a sectarian slur on the cup thread?

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I really don't think that makes even an ounce of sense.

Your sense of entitlement will not allow you to admit that when rangers went on their journey it made no difference to the top league in this country.
So the importance of rangers had no effect to Scottish football,monkey is debating this point with the return of the duopoly myth.

Guest Moomintroll
You give too much importance to money in the game, for me it has less of an impact than many fans think.
Brendan disagrees with that after every European defeat but mysteriously agrees with it after every domestic hammering. Pretty sure every non PSG fan in France will take issue with it as well.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

And today's homework is a 1000 word essay on why Sevco should have their titles stripped..... 

I can't possibly cram all the reasons into so few words.  (aside of course from the fact that Sevco only have lower league titles, which I believe they're entitled to retain)

On 01/03/2018 at 20:48, The_Kincardine said:

I utterly deprecate your assertion about, religiously motivated refereeing".

Not only is it unjustifiable but it will get wee Drew bent out of shape.  Just look what you've done to him, you bully:

Fret not, young Bhoy.  I took him to task.

Thank you for pointing out my folly. In my defence, it was a throwaway tongue -in-cheek comment, and in no way intended as subtle bigotry. I hope Drew and his and his ilk( Bob) accept this humble excuse/apology.

More importantly, Murty is starting to have the look of a man that knows there's not a team in the country that can touch us now. He's slowing growing into the brogues.

22 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Thank you for pointing out my folly. In my defence, it was a throwaway tongue -in-cheek comment, and in no way intended as subtle bigotry. I hope Drew and his and his ilk( Bob) accept this humble excuse/apology.

More importantly, Murty is starting to have the look of a man that knows there's not a team in the country that can touch us now. He's slowing growing into the brogues.

Any further thoughts on how all of Scottish football will benefit from a title race between the OF?

You couldn't provide any specifics the other day when asked for some in support of the assertion.  

Edited by Monkey Tennis

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Any further thoughts on how all of Scottish football will benefit from a title race between the OF?

You couldn't provide any specifics the other day when asked for some in support of the assertion.  

I did read your request, but then you went off on some odd straw man tangent that was nothing to do with what I actually posted. Other teams are free to mount a title challenge, which would be equally beneficial to Scottish football. If you seriously think a one horse race is good for football, I don't think any facts I could provide would convince you otherwise.

1 minute ago, WeWereThePeople said:

I did read your request, but then you went off on some odd straw man tangent that was nothing to do with what I actually posted. Other teams are free to mount a title challenge, which would be equally beneficial to Scottish football. If you seriously think a one horse race is good for football, I don't think any facts I could provide would convince you otherwise.

Not good enough I'm afraid.

Other teams aren't "free" to mount a challenge in any meaningful sense, because they lack the resources to do so.  Surely you're not embarking on the same flight of fancy as our wastecoated chum?

You did come up with a list you described as "off the top of my head", but when pressed on how a title race would be beneficial in terms of any of them, you skulked away.  Another Rangers fan piped up with similar drivel, but when invited to provide figures, he beat a similar retreat.

I'll ask again.  How does all of Scottish football benefit ultimately from a title race?