Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Missed you over in the match thread mate.

You still "gaun fur 55"

:lol:

I was at the game - just got back. Having a roast dinner with the missus tonight so things looking better already. :thumsup2

At what point did I ever said we would win the league? It was always a long shot and that's it 100% over now after a good win for you.

Just now, Forest of Dean said:

I was at the game - just got back. Having a roast dinner with the missus tonight so things looking better already. :thumsup2

At what point did I ever said we would win the league? It was always a long shot and that's it 100% over now after a good win for you.

Enjoy yer chicken :)

11 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

oi4y06.jpg.68d40039eeeafcaa5ab9b3b08b99fd6e.jpg

Looks like a nasty injury for Bates there - unintentional but now looks like he could be out for the season.

Need Martin back asap and that's when you know our centre half situation is terrible.

Perm any two from Alves, Martin and Cardoso?  No thanks!

10 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Looks like a nasty injury for Bates there - unintentional but now looks like he could be out for the season.

Need Martin back asap and that's when you know our centre half situation is terrible.

Be interesting to see how long it takes until someone uses that to claim a conspiracy against them

10 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

What's your thoughts on the red? Happened too quickly at the game to see if it was the correct decision.

A nothing incident, followed by this from the Rangers Tory linesman.

2 hours ago, IggyStooge said:

Good business, imo.

5aa536b73d15c_Screenshot-2018-3-11OfficialRangersvTarriersThread(12).thumb.png.82ec22fa9fe27df33abb7ff23fe1763e.png

Eyes of the hawk.....

Even when zooming in the screen, it's unreadable mate.

1 hour ago, Forest of Dean said:

Christ thats a nasty one, looks like Bates will be out for the season now. Rotten luck this season with injuries, Cardoso just isn't strong enough for our game.

So that's Candeias signed up for another 2½*year deal.  Good news.  He looked like a flop at the start of the season but has become an important player for us.  Maybe my POTY to date?

In other news, I see that Russell Martin was subject to what has been described as, "sectarian abuse" by the MSM.   His abusers used the 'orange b' term and the 'h word' when they verbally assaulted him.  I won't post a link to the video  as I know P&B provides a safe space for the casually sectarian.

*2½ :thumsup2

Good news and not so good news.

Rangers midfielder Josh Windass has won February's Scottish Premiership player of the month award.

Windass, 24, scored seven goals in all competitions last month, including a hat-trick in Rangers' 5-3 league win over Hamilton Academic.

Rangers defender David Bates faces six weeks on the sidelines after sustaining ankle ligament damage.

Bates, 21, was stretchered off after colliding with Celtic's Tom Rogic as the Aussie scored in last weekend's Old Firm derby.

Initial fears that the defender had broken his foot were dismissed earlier in the week but scans have now revealed significant damage to his ankle.