Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I always thought Carson at Motherwell was an underrated goalkeeper.
I'd prefer him over McGregor who's all foosty and is just looking for one last Sevcontract.

Fucking shut up! Once they see the sheer staunchness of his Da's twitter, that PCA with McGregor will be ripped up tout suite :)

47 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I always thought Carson at Motherwell was an underrated goalkeeper.
I'd prefer him over McGregor who's all foosty and is just looking for one last Sevcontract.

Haha you sevchanged contract to sevcontract.

Top rate sevco'ing sir..

P.s trying to sign a Motherwell player would sadly be too much hassle.

Another signing in a long list of signing of 'Rangers men' ahead of a signing that will actually improve them long term.

Barry Ferguson's gushing of him in the 2 page Shagger Special in The Sun was harrowing.  The usual soundbites and cliches about him 'knowing the club' and 'knowing the pressure of playing for Rangers'.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I was wondering about that.

Was McGregor not one of the main non-TUPErs?

Him, Naismith and Whittaker if memory serves.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Another signing in a long list of signing of 'Rangers men' ahead of a signing that will actually improve them long term.

Barry Ferguson's gushing of him in the 2 page Shagger Special in The Sun was harrowing.  The usual soundbites and cliches about him 'knowing the club' and 'knowing the pressure of playing for Rangers'.

Out of interest which "signing" would improve the team more than McGregor?

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Out of interest which "signing" would improve the team more than McGregor?

A younger, better goalkeeper I'd wager.

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Any examples of who this younger and better keeper might be?

Search for some yourself.  There will be plenty available at a fraction of what Rangers will be offering McGregor.

33 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Search for some yourself.  There will be plenty available at a fraction of what Rangers will be offering McGregor.

So you haven't got a clue then and were just spouting the usual Sevco rhetoric....

1 minute ago, bennett said:

So you haven't got a clue then and were just spouting the usual Sevco rhetoric....

There's literally hundreds.  Are you suggesting a 36 year old is the best Rangers can get?  They may as well keep Foderingham.

Just now, TheScarf said:

There's literally hundreds.  Are you suggesting a 36 year old is the best Rangers can get?  They may as well keep Foderingham.

Hundreds you say and you can't even name one...

**** not learned from Dorrans, they’ll not make a bean off guys like Murphy/Dorrans/McGregor/Arfield/Martin and McArthur.

They’re all decent names and decent players but they’re on their way down and coming toward the last few years of their careers. Be paying a fortune for these guys too.

**** gonna ***