Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

20 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

It’s anyone guess what’s in this dossier 

But it’s  clear that Rangers have an issue with Doncaster and MacLennan for what ever reason and are out to get them

Remember Celtic’s spat with Jim Farry took them 3 years but they got him in the end

No smoke without fire … … … I do believe there is something here not sure it’s connected to the vote on the resolution, think that’s just a means to an end.
To get Doncaster and MacLennan just as it was Celtic’s mission to get Farry all those years ago

That’s Scottish fitba for you 

Only problem sevco have is that they cant beat Celtic on the pitch and Doncaster wont null and void the season to stop another failure of a season.

Two weeks back they were out to get them. Now it's the process that was 'unfair'. That's where we are with this BS The climb down is so visible and getting worse by the day. You can guarantee their evidence will be riddled with 'aye but' inference they can drag out with their fans as evidence of dreadful injustice when they know it is utter garbage.

It’s anyone guess what’s in this dossier 
But it’s  clear that Rangers have an issue with Doncaster and MacLennan for what ever reason and are out to get them
Remember Celtic’s spat with Jim Farry took them 3 years but they got him in the end
No smoke without fire … … … I do believe there is something here not sure it’s connected to the vote on the resolution, think that’s just a means to an end.
To get Doncaster and MacLennan just as it was Celtic’s mission to get Farry all those years ago
That’s Scottish fitba for you 

I imagine the evidence is something along the lines of X number of members on the SPFL and SFA boards went to a Catholic school and at least 2 have been to the Vatican in the past 10 years or some other such nonsense.

57 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Only problem sevco have is that they cant beat Celtic on the pitch and Doncaster wont null and void the season to stop another failure of a season.

I hate doing this but we can indeed beat them on the pitch, our problems have mostly been off the pitch and as was previously said their are several comparisons with celtic a few decades ago.

Once again Bernard I hate correcting you but it's not Neil Doncasters decision to make.  Maybe you could do a bit of research into how leagues actually work?

Been great talking to you again. 

17 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Not on the pitches that you failed to beat Hamilton, and Hearts, and St Johnstone, and Kilmarnock, and Aberdeen?

Quote the post in full, rather than cherry picking. 

31 minutes ago, bennett said:

I hate doing this but we can indeed beat them on the pitch, our problems have mostly been off the pitch and as was previously said their are several comparisons with celtic a few decades ago.

Once again Bernard I hate correcting you but it's not Neil Doncasters decision to make.  Maybe you could do a bit of research into how leagues actually work?

Been great talking to you again. 

Vicky following me around the forum all day 🤣 you seem upset Vicky

7 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Vicky following me around the forum all day 🤣 you seem upset Vicky

A well thought out reply to my post, I'm glad that you've taken my corrections on the chin and accepted them.

What's your view as a 'hibs' fan on what level of evidence the Sevvies would need to win the vote?

Edited by bennett
Auto type thingy

Once again Bernard I hate correcting you but it's not Neil Doncasters decision to make.  Maybe you could do a bit of research into how leagues actually work?Been great talking to you again.

Your problem has been on the pitch, you’ve failed to beat Hamilton, and Hearts, and St Johnstone, and Kilmarnock, and Aberdeen, ......

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

A well thought out reply to my post, I'm glad that you've taken my corrections on the chin and accepted them.

What's your view as a 'hibs' fan on what level of evidence the Sevvies would need to win the vote?

You seem very upset.. have a lie down Vicky, maybe some meds too🤣

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Your problem has been on the pitch, you’ve failed to beat Hamilton, and Hearts, and St Johnstone, and Kilmarnock, and Aberdeen, ......

I beg to differ our main problems have been off pitch. The whole retail mess has cost the club tens of millions, money that could have strengthened the team quite considerably. 

You also have years of negative headlines regarding the club, which has obviously cost the club a lot of money through sponsorships and advertising, a few other off field matters too like years of neglect at Ibrox and the training ground etc have been costly to correct.

24 minutes ago, bennett said:

I beg to differ our main problems have been off pitch. The whole retail mess has cost the club tens of millions, money that could have strengthened the team quite considerably. 

You also have years of negative headlines regarding the club, which has obviously cost the club a lot of money through sponsorships and advertising, a few other off field matters too like years of neglect at Ibrox and the training ground etc have been costly to correct.

What have your views been on the statements that have come out over the years, not the subject matter but the quality of the message?