Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I see the green and grey ones are polluting us with their usual dreck but couldn't even be arsed to start a thread about their match at the weekend.  Priorities, eh?

Looks like you were searching for a Celtic thread? Didn't you say it was the home teams responsibility to start the match threads?

Not sure if it's just hypocrisy or the drink with you sometimes.

Careful not to get a second ban for being a bigot now.

26 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Looks like you were searching for a Celtic thread? Didn't you say it was the home teams responsibility to start the match threads?

Self awareness isn’t his speciality as of late.

28 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Did you really have to delete your original post to re-write it word for word except adding a bit in about him being a drinker? 

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

We all love a good refereeing conspiracy don't we?

Masons in the black not really pulling their weight are they

Fair play to them using days after the pandemic shutdown to make it seem even longer instead of games.

Coincidentally Accies had the most penalties last season with a total of seven. Always knew the SPL wanted them to succeed at all costs.

Edited by stressball

6 minutes ago, stressball said:

Fair play to them using days after the pandemic shutdown to make it seem even longer instead of games.

Coincidentally Accies had the most penalties last season with a total of seven. Always knew the SPL wanted them to succeed at all costs.

I've often speculated that Accies have something over the football gods and that ensures they stay up each season. This is just further proof of it IMO.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

No, I edited it.

Just like I've edited this to say well done Poirot.

Fair enough, it doesn't say you edited it like it does whenever other posters do it. 

Point still stands, was there any real need to edit it just to add that in? 

Just now, Romeo said:
3 minutes ago, G51 said:
I got a phantom notification from Romeo earlier saying he'd quoted a post of mine when he hadn't, so he's definitely up to some kind of forum b*****dry.

Fucking hell...Agatha and Poirot on the same thread?

i've got my eye on you pal

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

I got a phantom notification from Romeo earlier saying he'd quoted a post of mine when he hadn't, so he's definitely up to some kind of forum b*****dry.

Seems he's been full of mistakes today. He should probably log off for a bit. Looks like folk have got to him. 

Did you really have to delete your original post to re-write it word for word except adding a bit in about him being a drinker? 
Fair enough, it doesn't say you edited it like it does whenever other posters do it. 
Point still stands, was there any real need to edit it just to add that in? 
The first step on the road to redemption is admitting you've made mistakes. Hopefully you have learnt from them, Romeo. 
Seems he's been full of mistakes today. He should probably log off for a bit. Looks like folk have got to him. 
Yeah, it's me that should log off for a while.

Absolutely, you've went for personal abuse then apologised for it. You've been quoting folk then deleting the replies. You're absolutely all over the place (well, always in one place - the Rangers topic - but you get the gist). 

Go have some dinner, watch some TV. Relax a bit mate. We can speak when you come back.