Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

.Screenshot_20200906-101907_Twitter.jpeg

So you’ve saved a tweet from a year ago (which you posted with your FF account) when there’d be more value on his contract. Still no mention of £40 million though.

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

Alfredo Morelos is not worth 30-40 million. Bested.

I know.

Not sure why you wrote “Bested”.

I get it now, Sunday morning and I've just found out shaggers car has been torched.

Also some rumours about why this might have been done .

Offft...

Ah yes seen the insta blame the celtic fans for this.
Another in a line of rangers related vehicle mishaps instantly blamed on celtic fans with little or no proof

The rangers bus, where mccoist blamed celtic fans. Turns out the depot itself was the target and not the bus itself.

Morelos car, apparently someone underneath it to cut brake lines, except they'd have to be 2 dimensional to do so and a wee story about it being a private investigator hired by Mrs morelos due to fears of additional times playing away.

And now a player the fans affectionately call shagger having his torched outside his house, now the cynic in me thinks maybe 3rd time is correct buuuut it's shagger, most likely a mad ex or an enraged boyfriend / spouse of a previous conquest.

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

So you’ve saved a tweet from a year ago (which you posted with your FF account) when there’d be more value on his contract. Still no mention of £40 million though.

I know.

Not sure why you wrote “Bested”.

No idea myself, in my defence I was very hungover earlier on.

40 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Ah yes seen the insta blame the celtic fans for this.
Another in a line of rangers related vehicle mishaps instantly blamed on celtic fans with little or no proof

The rangers bus, where mccoist blamed celtic fans. Turns out the depot itself was the target and not the bus itself.

Morelos car, apparently someone underneath it to cut brake lines, except they'd have to be 2 dimensional to do so and a wee story about it being a private investigator hired by Mrs morelos due to fears of additional times playing away.

And now a player the fans affectionately call shagger having his torched outside his house, now the cynic in me thinks maybe 3rd time is correct buuuut it's shagger, most likely a mad ex or an enraged boyfriend / spouse of a previous conquest.

Hmmm 🤔

Probably just a Celtic fan.

5 minutes ago, AlbionMan said:

Hasn't managed a first team game for them yet, on loan to a second division side.

Sounds like another exotic squad filler, keeping young Scots back.

Well let's see if he actually signs first.

4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

But he has a fancy name, must be good

Aye, but will he be able to cut it on a cold February night in Hamilton in horizontal sleet?*

*Sorry, thought this was the "Yer Da" thread 😂

Watching the Sweden game and it’s striking how much quicker Filip Helander is this season compared to last.

Not something we’ve really noticed much this year because the defence hasn’t needed it, but interesting