Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

3 hours ago, G51 said:

Lewis Mayo signed a contract extension today.

Hope to see him get out on loan. Ship has probably sailed for a Premiership loan, so looks like it'll be the Championship.

He has bags of potential from what I;ve seen but is well down the pecking order.  A loan at a good Championship club would do him the world of good.

On 30/08/2020 at 19:29, Romeo said:

.Screenshot_20200830-192542_Twitter.jpeg

Wid. 

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

He has bags of potential from what I;ve seen but is well down the pecking order.  A loan at a good Championship club would do him the world of good.

Is he the guy that can play CB, RB and CDM? 

If so, send him Dens way. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Wid. 

Is he the guy that can play CB, RB and CDM? 

If so, send him Dens way. 

He's a tall, rangy young bloke who is comfortable in the positions you mentioned.  Think Ross McCrorie but with a much stronger capability to put his head on the ball in defence and, as he beefs up, will be a top-notch CB.  Him and Nathan Patterson would grace any Championship club's back line.

Dundee, though?  I'd prefer him to go to a good footballing side...

14 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Too good for you, mate.  I'm sure @AJFwould agree that, were Tavernier not our captain, young Patterson would be our right back.

No, I don't agree to be honest. Tav is one of the most important players in our team in my opinion. 3 assists, a goal and 6 clean sheets at right back so far this season means we shouldn't even be considering dropping him.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

No, I don't agree to be honest. Tav is one of the most important players in our team in my opinion. 3 assists, a goal and 6 clean sheets at right back so far this season means we shouldn't even be considering dropping him.

Agree with this. Firm believer in confidence and form and currently there’s no need to fiddle about with the back four.