Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

13 minutes ago, AJF said:

You guys do realise that this is a parody article from @Oldfirmfacts1 on twitter, right?

There's a sensational amount of folk on Twitter, mostly Celtic fans with Irish flags in their username, who are absolutely seething about it for some reason.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's a sensational amount of folk on Twitter, mostly Celtic fans with Irish flags in their username, who are absolutely seething about it for some reason.

That's why I thought I'd check. Surely the fine fellows on this forum haven't fallen for it as well 😄

You guys do realise that this is a parody article from @Oldfirmfacts1 on twitter, right?
There are still loads of people who have not managed to see that the person who runs it does it as satire and has loads of them on strings, it's incredible the number of them who react without reading nor understanding the posts.
The guy used to do history searches on the abusive ones and screenshot shame them. I think it got to too many to do after a while

24 minutes ago, Romeo said:

You mean the **** are not signing Messi and Suarez?

I've been taken right in there....

I don't think it's the likelihood of Messi and Suarez signing that is hoodwinking many of your fellow fans, it's them believing that the article is in any way serious and getting wound up about it that is absolutely hilarious to see.

I don't think it's the likelihood of Messi and Suarez signing that is hoodwinking many of your fellow fans, it's them believing that the article is in any way serious and getting wound up about it that is absolutely hilarious to see.

It’s funny cause it’s true.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

That rangers, well McLeish, claim Lionel Messi was a former target.

The actual story was that McLeish's loon bought a copy of Champ Manager (I think it was still CM at that point) and said to his dad that Messi was class in it and he should buy him for Rangers. Years later McLeish told the story in a documentary and how he just went "aye okay" to his boy, no taking him seriously.

Nobody from Rangers has ever claimed that Messi was a former target.