Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Ā 

Hibs have opened talks with Rangers over a move forĀ Jamie Murphy.

The Easter Road outfit are keen to land the former Scotland star either on-loan or on a permanent basis, which would require a six-figure fee.

Jack Ross wants to add quality to his squad while they are in a position of strength and believes Murphy would be another major attacking asset to his side who sit joint-top of the table with Rangers.

HibsĀ tried to land Rangers team mate Ross McCrorie earlier this month but lost out to Aberdeen who gazumped their move at the last minute, with a late Ā£350,000 bid

Ā 
ADVERTISING

40 minutes ago, bennett said:

Ā 

Hibs have opened talks with Rangers over a move forĀ Jamie Murphy.

The Easter Road outfit are keen to land the former Scotland star either on-loan or on a permanent basis, which would require a six-figure fee.

Jack Ross wants to add quality to his squad while they are in a position of strength and believes Murphy would be another major attacking asset to his side who sit joint-top of the table with Rangers.

HibsĀ tried to land Rangers team mate Ross McCrorie earlier this month but lost out to Aberdeen who gazumped their move at the last minute, with a late Ā£350,000 bid

Ā 
ADVERTISING

He probably sign for Aberdeen next week...

6 hours ago, G51 said:

Murphy is still a good player, he just lacks the legs to carry out the defensive tasks in our team now.

If he goes to an SPFL side he'll still do well.

Said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, hope we sign him.

We wonā€™t though.Ā 

Ā Ibrox Stadium
150 Edmiston Drive
Glasgow
G51 2XD

Dear Scottish Premiership Clubs

We have a slew of decent-quality second-stringers who are good footballers but not quite at the level we think we need.

If you want to sign them on a loan to buy basis then we're open to offers.Ā  That way they can improve your club and be deployed against Ra Sellick but not us.Ā  No upfront cash needed.

This is an act of altruism (honest) and anyone saying otherwise doesn't appreciate what decent chaps we are.

So get your bids in early and let's all work together to stoptheten improve the quality of football in Scotland.

Yours fraternally

Douglas WATP Park

Ā Ibrox Stadium
150 Edmiston Drive
Glasgow
G51 2XD

We have a slew of decent-quality second-stringers who are good footballers but not quite at the level we think we need.
If you want to sign them on a loan to buy basis then we're open to offers.Ā  That way they can improve your club and be deployed against Ra Sellick but not us.Ā  No upfront cash needed.
This is an act of altruism (honest) and anyone saying otherwise doesn't appreciate what decent chaps we are.
So get your bids in early and let's all work together to stoptheten improve the quality of football in Scotland.
Yours fraternally
Douglas WATP Park
Probably one of the worst posts I've ever seen on p&b.

26 minutes ago, Romeo said:
27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Ā Ibrox Stadium
150 Edmiston Drive
Glasgow
G51 2XD

Yours fraternally
Douglas WATP Park

Probably one of the worst posts I've ever seen on p&b.

Not the best postĀ I have read, some lad called willy something easily eclipses it in the worst postĀ stakes however.

Not the best postĀ I have read, some lad called willy something easily eclipses it in the worst postĀ stakes however.
I see where you are coming from.

I think the issue is this must have sounded amazing and so funny in drinkys head when he was typing it out.

I think when he sobers up and reads it he might have 2nd thoughts. Maybe he'll delete or edit it.

16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I see where you are coming from.

I think the issue is this must have sounded amazing and so funny in drinkys head when he was typing it out.

I think when he sobers up and reads it he might have 2nd thoughts. Maybe he'll delete or edit it.

Youā€™d have to be a curmudgeonly old person not to find it amusing, if not laugh out loud funny.